Editorials
On Love in the Clouds • Dec 17, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
best cdrama of the year.!!
16 0
Replying to HDutchess12 • Nov 23, 2025
Title Legend of Fu Yao
Anytime I get bored with dramas, I can always come back to FuYao, WeiYoung, or the KDrama Moon Embracing the Sun,…
Same for me!! I don’t even remember how many years ago I watched it, but still their chemistry is unmatched. However, I recently watched Love in the Clouds, and now I honestly believe there is a drama that managed to surpass fuyao and wuji's chemistry. You should really check out LTC if you haven’t watched it already, I'm sure ur gonna like it...
3 1
On Love in the Clouds • Nov 22, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
how do I erase it from my memory so I can rewatch it with the same excitement? I loved it !
20 3