Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 26, 2023
Replying to Jin • Oct 6, 2025
There is Prang who always made up with Jay after she cheated on her so many times,I was like what's wrong with…
I don't read disgusting novels.
0 1
Replying to Jin • Oct 6, 2025
There is Prang who always made up with Jay after she cheated on her so many times,I was like what's wrong with…
I'm okay with anything except cheating that's why I always dropped the novels that have the cheating plots.
1 8
Replying to Jin • Oct 6, 2025
There is Prang who always made up with Jay after she cheated on her so many times,I was like what's wrong with…
There's no cheating between the protagonist in Buy My Boss.
0 10
Replying to Jane Patrick • Oct 6, 2025
I kinda don't like the fact that they toned pat's character too much. I want toxic yuri without 🍇 and cheating.
There is Prang who always made up with Jay after she cheated on her so many times,I was like what's wrong with that girl?😑
0 12
Replying to sayratial • Oct 5, 2025
Title Player Spoiler
1. The police came and rescued her (it wasn't shown but explained by herself that if the police didn't came she'd…
When Jay told her" I'm not serious with her I'm just messing around" I was like wtf😫
0 0
Replying to KimTozaki • Oct 5, 2025
All the best Atom… 👍🏻 good wishes for you..😉 Did Jenny got herself a partner??🤔
Yes, with Devi
0 0
On Rhythm • Oct 5, 2025
Title Rhythm
Please bring Rhythm back 🥹
1 0
Replying to sayratial • Oct 5, 2025
Title Player Spoiler
1. The police came and rescued her (it wasn't shown but explained by herself that if the police didn't came she'd…
Prang is pretty but something is wrong with her mind if that time it's not her own sister she would never broke up with Jay , I guessed.😑
0 2
Replying to sayratial • Oct 5, 2025
Title Player Spoiler
1. The police came and rescued her (it wasn't shown but explained by herself that if the police didn't came she'd…
Some people really choose a bad girl instead of a good girl, Jay cheated on her so many times but she still got back together with her instead of being with Ploy.😫
0 4
Replying to sayratial • Oct 5, 2025
Title Player Spoiler
1. The police came and rescued her (it wasn't shown but explained by herself that if the police didn't came she'd…
I will made it clear for you, Pun is Prang's sister and while Prang was dating Jay , Pun and Jay were drunk so they slept together after that Pun went abroad and Jay and Prang broke up. After broke up with Jay , Prang started dating Ploy but when Jay appear Infront of her again she realized that she can't get over her so she broke up with Ploy.
0 6
On Dangerous Queen • Oct 4, 2025
A 30 years old rich CEO and a 20 years old poor college student is the type of series that I always want.☺️
2 0
Replying to nini • Oct 4, 2025
Title Player
can you please not post spoilers? or at least use the spoiler tag :).
Sorry,I forgot
1 0
Replying to MoonGworl • Oct 4, 2025
Title Player Spoiler
Ts is frying me. what do you mean she slept with her sisters girlfriend. was this while they were dating.
They don't remember it from the novel because they only read Player not read Hello! How Are You. It's about Prang and Jay's story and I never think cheating is okay but Prang forgave them.
0 0
Replying to MoonGworl • Oct 4, 2025
Title Player Spoiler
Ts is frying me. what do you mean she slept with her sisters girlfriend. was this while they were dating.
What is 99% sure girl? Jay and Pun slept together but when they were drunk that's why her sister can't be mad at her for long.
0 2
Replying to MoonGworl • Oct 4, 2025
Title Player Spoiler
Ts is frying me. what do you mean she slept with her sisters girlfriend. was this while they were dating.
While dating Prang and Ploy actually love each others but because after she saw her ex again she realized that she can't get over her and she thought it unfair to Ploy that's why she broke up with her.
0 0
Replying to MoonGworl • Oct 4, 2025
Title Player Spoiler
Ts is frying me. what do you mean she slept with her sisters girlfriend. was this while they were dating.
They were drunk but her sister 's girlfriend cheated on her so many times I don't understand why did she still chose to be with her even after broke up they still got back together
0 0
On Player • Oct 4, 2025
Title Player Spoiler
Pun girl always involved with her sister 's girls. First slept with her girlfriend then dated her ex.😭
0 11
Replying to Fimmie • Oct 3, 2025
true lol 😆 when I read novel i started to hate Pat girl following Prem to everywhere it will be nice if Prem…
She only earn 108129$ a year that's why she can't paid off her father 's debt.
0 1