Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 26, 2023
Replying to Jin • Oct 13, 2025
They changed the blackmail part to asking her in sleep in her place because there is problem with AC and water…
They just like each others and wants to do it.😂
0 14
Replying to Jin • Oct 13, 2025
They changed the blackmail part to asking her in sleep in her place because there is problem with AC and water…
She didn't sleep with her when she was drunk.
0 16
Replying to Fimmie • Oct 13, 2025
did Pat took advantage of Prem when she drunk and blackedmailed her yet? I want to know series changed it or not
They changed the blackmail part to asking her in sleep in her place because there is problem with AC and water in her place.
0 18
On Poisonous Love • Oct 13, 2025
I understand Prem that she was tired of Pat. Although we were dating we still need some space and Pat 's delulu is too much to handle.🥺
0 0
Replying to Heekie1000 • Oct 13, 2025
No to the heart issues for my girl Pat, but I'm also here for the angst
Pat should give her some space but she didn't that's why Dr Prem is tired of her in Episode 5.
0 1
Replying to Heekie1000 • Oct 13, 2025
No to the heart issues for my girl Pat, but I'm also here for the angst
Some people angry with Dr Prem but I understand her.🥹
0 3
Replying to No444 • Oct 13, 2025
so apparently FL is 19 yrs old irl. wtf. i can't see the drama now without getting bothered by it. what are kids…
Lol we're adults when we turn 18 we can gets married or do whatever we wants.😂😂
4 0
Replying to Heekie1000 • Oct 12, 2025
The constant hypocrisy
When she was involved with another girl while her girlfriend was studying abroad... Kiran would never.😑
0 4
Replying to Jin • Oct 10, 2025
Title Be Mine
The company need to buy 4 of novels the author said that. And I want Fern Jeerawan as Pipim back, she's so perfect…
Lyrics is has a good storyline. I'm sad because it got cancelled.
0 0
Replying to Jin • Oct 10, 2025
Title Be Mine
The company need to buy 4 of novels the author said that. And I want Fern Jeerawan as Pipim back, she's so perfect…
Lyrics is has a good storyline. I'm sad because it got cancelled.
0 0
Replying to Jin • Oct 10, 2025
Title Be Mine
The company need to buy 4 of novels the author said that. And I want Fern Jeerawan as Pipim back, she's so perfect…
I actually like Chao Planoy 's novels. I'm waiting for In's Love. The most unserious Khun In.😁
0 3
Replying to Jane Patrick • Oct 10, 2025
Title Be Mine
I hope kongthup buys more and more because I can't see anyone as tawanwinnie apart from ormfolk
The company need to buy 4 of novels the author said that. And I want Fern Jeerawan as Pipim back, she's so perfect for this role.😫
0 5
Replying to Jane Patrick • Oct 10, 2025
Just like love senior
There are a lot of novels that have a happy ending without the special chapters.
0 1
Replying to Jane Patrick • Oct 10, 2025
Just like love senior
I didn't watch Love Senior but I won't surprise about this forced happy ending in Roller Coaster because the novel ended when they broke up.
0 3
On Love Design • Oct 7, 2025
Title Love Design
I think the novel was adapt from the series script because it's the same.☺️
1 0
On Be Mine • Oct 7, 2025
Title Be Mine
Bring Fern Jeerawan as Pipim back please.🥹
0 0