Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 44 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 26, 2023
On Player • Nov 2, 2025
Title Player
I keep thinking that Annie looks familiar. She's Perth from Be My Sugar.😫
2 0
On Dear X • Nov 2, 2025
Title Dear X
After a hundred years finally 😭
6 0
Replying to Jin • Oct 30, 2025
That not happened in the novel, They ruined the novel again and again. Anyway I found an actress who suitable…
That's why she can made Naran falls in love with her and then dumped her later.😂
0 0
Replying to Jin • Oct 30, 2025
That not happened in the novel, They ruined the novel again and again. Anyway I found an actress who suitable…
Not for me. She has all the rights to do all of that.
0 1
Replying to Jin • Oct 30, 2025
That not happened in the novel, They ruined the novel again and again. Anyway I found an actress who suitable…
Aheye Korranid
0 2
Replying to Jin • Oct 30, 2025
That not happened in the novel, They ruined the novel again and again. Anyway I found an actress who suitable…
Wait, Khun Parin is not a red flag stop saying that.
0 3
Replying to Jin • Oct 30, 2025
That not happened in the novel, They ruined the novel again and again. Anyway I found an actress who suitable…
That's it.😊 Don't you want to know who is she, I'm talking about?
0 4
Replying to Jin • Oct 30, 2025
That not happened in the novel, They ruined the novel again and again. Anyway I found an actress who suitable…
I'm more interested in Scheme Of Love,I like this kind of series.
0 10
Replying to Jin • Oct 30, 2025
That not happened in the novel, They ruined the novel again and again. Anyway I found an actress who suitable…
No, she doesn't. I watched her movie and she literally fits the role of Khun Parin I can see that.
0 12
Replying to Jin • Oct 30, 2025
That not happened in the novel, They ruined the novel again and again. Anyway I found an actress who suitable…
Ginny and Shelly suits the role of Pimlapas and Mintra of Yours Ever.
0 1
Replying to Jin • Oct 30, 2025
That not happened in the novel, They ruined the novel again and again. Anyway I found an actress who suitable…
Another actress
0 14
Replying to Jin • Oct 30, 2025
That not happened in the novel, They ruined the novel again and again. Anyway I found an actress who suitable…
You're right.
0 3
Replying to Jin • Oct 30, 2025
That not happened in the novel, They ruined the novel again and again. Anyway I found an actress who suitable…
Prem What? I'm talking about Khun Parin in Scheme Of Love
0 16
Replying to Fimmie • Oct 30, 2025
anyone know what will happen in next ep and can you tell me which ch in novel nam kissing Pat appear
That not happened in the novel, They ruined the novel again and again. Anyway I found an actress who suitable for Khun Parin 's role.☺️
1 23
Replying to Jin • Oct 26, 2025
I'm mad at Pat here. She made your girlfriend misunderstood you but you still stay with her? You don't care about…
The audacity of Pat for getting mad at Prem when she met Wat while she herself was living with Nam.🙄 If I can I will tell Prem to date Ticha instead maybe she will treats her well.
0 1
Replying to Jin • Oct 26, 2025
I'm mad at Pat here. She made your girlfriend misunderstood you but you still stay with her? You don't care about…
If Pat didn't cut Nam off even after what she did in the hospital because she was afraid that she will kill herself then just gets together with her. Prem was hurting and I hate everyone who hurt her feeling.
0 3
Replying to Jin • Oct 26, 2025
I'm mad at Pat here. She made your girlfriend misunderstood you but you still stay with her? You don't care about…
I don't care about the kiss just didn't cut her off after she made Prem misunderstood her at the hospital is enough for me to get mad at her. Prem deserve someone better.
0 5