News
On Gong Yoo • Jul 10, 2014
Person Gong Yoo
happy birthday!
0 0
On Kwon Yul • Jun 29, 2014
Person Kwon Yul
Happy Birthday!!!
0 0
On Ha Ji Won • Jun 28, 2014
Person Ha Ji Won
Happy - Happy Birthday!
1 0
On Han Da Gam • Jun 26, 2014
Person Han Da Gam
I like her, i've seen her on severeal variety show - she is funny and cute, and i think she is a good actress :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 11, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I hope you will like it! :D To me, it was a good movie! :D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 5, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi! Yes it has, if you want to download you can from asiatorrents or freedkoreandramas or if you want to watch online just search on gooddrama.net :D If you'd like to a link, i'll give you.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 2, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi! Sorry for the late reply :$ Well i really adore Yonghwa charachter but at the moment i like MiRae with Kim Shin 'cause seeing their scenes just give me a happy feeling. I think you will really enjoy R94, to me it's just absolutely amazing! :D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 2, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hey! Thank you so much for the friend invittion! Nice to meet you! :D I saw you cureently watching The Pursuit of Happiness too. How do you like it so far?
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 30, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I really enjoy the MHIYD too, i'm a c.n blue fan and i adore han chae ah since bridal mask so it's a good drama to me. At the moment my favourite "currently" drama is Reply me 1994, it's so good. The characters are funny and the storyline is well-developed and real. I couldn't wait the Unemployed Romance before airing 'cause Nam Goong Min finally get the girl. It's a quite good if you like the rom-com and cherish the actors. Honestly i like it because of the actors :P I started the Secret Love and it's a really good melodrama i watched the first 2 ep, but i decided i'm waiting as long as it will be over and watch the whole drama :P
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 29, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hey! Nice to meet you too! I like your profile and your list. I saw you watching Marry Him If you Dare, how do you like it so far?
0 0
On Bianca Bai • Oct 23, 2013
Person Bianca Bai
Happy Birthday!
0 0
On Seo In Guk • Oct 23, 2013
Person Seo In Guk
Happy Birthday!
0 0
On Lee Young Ah • Oct 23, 2013
Person Lee Young Ah
Happy Birthday!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 22, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
szia! Hát azt meg hogy csináltad? :P
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 21, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Boldog Névnapot! :D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 18, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Well i know how do you mean, these parts are annoying and in this drama the main problem is hyun soo's mother but honestly i quite enjoyed this episodes 'cause hyun soo was so cool about it. :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 16, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I'm so glad that you still like this. =)I didn't notice the name thing, wow it's so magnificence and make sense. :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 14, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi! I saw you're at the 24th episode on smile, you :) I hope you still enjoy this series. I know what you mean, Jung In's dad is really childish, but he will grow up and his character will develope. And i have to say, to me it's amusing how dramatic is Jung In' mother! (she is really fan of the poets) :D
0 0
On Ha Yeon Soo • Oct 10, 2013
Person Ha Yeon Soo
Happy Birthday :)
0 0
On Bae Suzy • Oct 10, 2013
Person Bae Suzy
Happy Birthday :)
0 0
