Editorials
Replying to CarlaSantini • Feb 16, 2014
Title Master's Sun
Is this an A level Horror drama?
Please tell me why I shouldn't be hesitant to watch this?!
It may seem like it's scary at first, but when you watch the entire episodes and learn the ghosts' stories, it's actually not scary at all, and rather heart-warming. :) i'm afraid of horror movies as well, and it took me months to start watching this drama. i really like it and even cheered on for the ghosts.
1 0
On In a Good Way • Nov 30, 2013
Title In a Good Way
Quite a pleasant show so far
2 0
Replying to lovecoutureflyy • Nov 7, 2013
Title Secret Love Spoiler
I'm so in love with Min Hyuk now. He has grown so much. He started this revenge on Yoo Jung out of guilt because…
The bus scene at the end of 13 made my heart explode. xD
8 0
On Secret Love • Nov 6, 2013
Title Secret Love
omg.... lol this is really good so far and i like the music alot
4 0
Replying to Ako • Jun 17, 2013
Title Love Around
Does anyone know the title of the song he wants her to play on her radio show ? I've been looking for it but can't…
Thank you! Anyone know the OST title?
0 0
On Last Cinderella • Apr 14, 2013
Title Last Cinderella
wow Miura is so sexy in this.
5 0
On Rich Man, Poor Woman • Sep 5, 2012
Title Rich Man, Poor Woman
Why can't I give this drama a score of 100 out of 10? D:
1 0
On Yoon Seung Ah • Aug 21, 2012
Person Yoon Seung Ah
Finally a lead role. :)
0 0
On Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou • Jul 22, 2012
Title Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou
Shohei was the best haha
15 0
On Queen and I • May 6, 2012
Title Queen and I
For those hesitating to watch it for fear of similarity between this drama and RTP, go ahead and watch it because the plot is almost entirely different, and quite good. :)
4 0
Replying to Rourou • Apr 22, 2012
Title Dream High
it was nice but you've got to admit that sometimes the acting was unprofessional
Yeah, but that's because none of the students are professional actors except for KSH
2 0
On Future Diary: Another World • Apr 22, 2012
Title Future Diary: Another World
Definitely looking forward to this. :)
1 0
Replying to Taybah • Apr 21, 2012
Person Son Eun Seo
Hope she'll continue dating Donghae
They are a couple on We Got Married.
0 0
On Kagi no Kakatta Heya • Apr 20, 2012
Title Kagi no Kakatta Heya
Very interesting so far!
0 0
On Bachelor's Vegetable Store • Apr 19, 2012
Title Bachelor's Vegetable Store
Had to drop this drama. Too much of a drag for me. I really loved the beginning and JCW's acting, but I didn't like the progression of the story.
1 1
On Richie Ren • Apr 19, 2012
Person Richie Ren
Can someone add Fly Me to Polaris (1999) to his movie list? Great movie.
1 0
On Strawberry Night • Apr 19, 2012
Title Strawberry Night
One of my favourite japanese cop dramas.
2 0
Replying to lildelights • Apr 19, 2012
Title Absolute Boyfriend
The voice over isn't that bad, tbh. Goo Hye Sun's adorable acting kind of makes up for it. I don't pay attention…
I guess it's because we're all familiar with GHS's real voice, so it's kinda awkward
2 0
On Absolute Boyfriend • Apr 16, 2012
Title Absolute Boyfriend
The voice over isn't that bad, tbh. Goo Hye Sun's adorable acting kind of makes up for it. I don't pay attention to it much, and I'm a native Mandarin speaker.
0 0
On Rurouni Kenshin • Apr 10, 2012
Title Rurouni Kenshin
AUGUST? that's so long from now :(
1 0
