Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Nyc<3 | Bey,Ari & Bl’s
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 27, 2026

BigBattyGyall

Nyc<3 | Bey,Ari & Bl’s
Replying to hansel714 • 20 hours ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
Am I the only one who hates renji?? Why is he stirring shit? He could help Wan in a more aboveboard way.
yea you the only one
10 1
Replying to PriyalMaurya • 20 hours ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
save need to improve his acting..he is really giving clingy vibe
brooooo at this point you the biggest MF fan because you in the comment section a lot you obsessed get a lifeeeeeee
2 0
Replying to PriyalMaurya • 20 hours ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
8.7!!! bro people really lost his mindthis hardly deserve 8 with this bad acting while 4hand 2 sonatas like series…
talking shit when you rated that boring slop aka you maniac 10 stars GURL BYEEEEEEE
2 0
Replying to BigBattyGyall • 21 hours ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
Ngl I loveeee nine (I’m lying)
you love me you won’t
1 0
Replying to zzz • 21 hours ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
who is your favorite character so far? mine are third and renji ⭑.ᐟ
Ngl I loveeee nine (I’m lying)
2 2