Celebrity
Replying to Adri • 6 days ago
Title Against the Current
is this worth a watch? What should i expect?
This is one of the best historical drama ever. If you liked story of minglan kind of drama you will definitely love it.
16 2
Replying to swagata • Aug 14, 2026
Title Melody of Golden Age
Hey!!! I know it's a late reply. But voice actors exist to make pronounciations clear and able to convey their…
sometimes if they are busy with other projects they will ask voice actors to dub, Chen zhe yuan did the same with royal betrothal
2 0
On Royal Betrothal • Aug 11, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
when do they release express today or tomorrow?
0 1
Replying to cdramaland • Aug 8, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal Spoiler
who do you think is the masked villian? I am thinking that he might be the right chancellor GU
There are 2 I think, one is LIng Yu Fei’s brother who is Right chancellor Gu and another from a fallen dynasty could be Yin Qing
0 1
On Royal Betrothal • Jul 29, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
subtitles are so bad😭
1 0
Replying to Vermouth • Jul 12, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
How many episodes are released each day?
2 ep per day usually, in between they might change to 1/day then again 2
3 0
On Love for You • Jul 9, 2026
Title Love for You
rating increased, let’s go🔥🔥🔥
11 0
Replying to tttweet • Jul 8, 2026
Title The Eternal Fragrance
way better from 16 on 🥰
ok, thank you👍🏼
0 0
On The Eternal Fragrance • Jul 8, 2026
Title The Eternal Fragrance
ep 13 and 14 was boring, does it get better later?
0 2
Replying to Anonymous • Jul 6, 2026
Title Love for You
Should I go for it? I drop many romance drama ...even first frost
I usually don’t watch romance or modern cdramas too but this one is interesting for me. I watched first 4 episodes.
5 0
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 5, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
historical cdramas are just excellent, can’t wait to watch this 🙌
7 1
Replying to ColourMePurple • Jul 5, 2026
Title Love for You
Any trailer for this?
already started airing
0 1
On Chasing Dreams • Jul 2, 2026
Title Chasing Dreams
I hope they release it soon🤞
7 2

1
1