Editorials
Replying to i heart lusi • Apr 5, 2022
Title I Hear Your Voice
Should i watch this?
If you like noona romance then yes but if not then dont waste time
0 0
Replying to Lisa • Apr 5, 2022
Title I Hear Your Voice Spoiler
Does the FL and lawyer are Dating in the Drama.???
no they are not
1 0
On Business Proposal • Apr 5, 2022
Title Business Proposal
i am really sad this drama will end i really love this plot in my opinion. The actors are reallyyyy good this is a masterpiece!!!
1 0
Replying to CKlove • Mar 27, 2022
Title Business Proposal
It depends on you. If you like some cute cliches then yes but if you hate them then no. But yes it is worth watching,…
Thank you so much i am going to watch it :)
0 0
On Business Proposal • Mar 24, 2022
Title Business Proposal
I really want to watch this kdrama!! Can i please some opinions if this is really worth watching?
1 9
Replying to Dramaholic • Mar 24, 2022
Title All of Us Are Dead
Season 2 is coming out in Jan 2023 and Lee Cheong San (Yoon Chan Young) is COMING BACK, YAY!!
Yesss!!! i am really happy season 2 is coming and that LEE CHEONG SAN is going to be COMING BACK
3 0
On Sweet Teeth • Mar 24, 2022
Title Sweet Teeth
I really enjoy this drama i really like the FL and the ML this is so far my favoraite drama so far.
1 0
On The Second Husband • Dec 14, 2021
Title The Second Husband
Is this is a good drama? I really want to watch it
0 5
