Editorials
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 19, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
the ost for this drama is beautiful. everyone's song fits them soo much but the song "not suffering" from ji ling's point of view made me cry 😢 😭 💔 🤧 so beautiful in the drama
11 1
On My Queen, My Rules • Apr 13, 2026
Title My Queen, My Rules
ml and fl both need some working on
0 0
On My Queen, My Rules • Apr 13, 2026
Title My Queen, My Rules
I just finished the novel .the fl needs some work
0 1
On Love beyond the Grave • Mar 28, 2026
Title Love beyond the Grave
just finished 5 episodes soo far am loving it soo beautiful
11 0
On Out with a Bang • Mar 27, 2026
Title Out with a Bang
I skipped through the drama foundvthe male lead bit annoying and childish
0 0
On Kim Jae Uck • Mar 26, 2026
Person Kim Jae Uck
need him in another rom com like crazy love .
4 0
Replying to TamTam17 • Mar 25, 2026
Title Voice Season 3: City of Accomplices
at this point they really should've learnt not to take anyone to the toilet 😭
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I had the same thought
1 0
Replying to Sam • Feb 14, 2026
Person Gina Jin
Guys how's her reputation since the story? Has everything calmed down. I hope she doesnt get blacklisted.
what happen
0 1
On Love's Ambition • Sep 27, 2025
Title Love's Ambition
the way he looks at her I feel like he knows everything
15 1
On Alice in Borderland Season 3 • Sep 27, 2025
Title Alice in Borderland Season 3
the ending suggests we getting an American version???
1 2
Replying to Illen1 • Sep 26, 2025
Title Love's Ambition
This OST is 🔥🔥🔥! Also bet there's a tracker in that watch! I don't trust him at all even though I know…
girl same like I was thinking we haven't seen much from him but the words he says it's like he knows her secrets
2 0
Replying to Nauriya • Sep 26, 2025
Title Love's Ambition
how everyone liking it?
just finished episode 4 and the back flash scenes had me sad 😢 crying .like the silent slow tears
2 0
On The Forbidden Flower • Sep 26, 2025
Title The Forbidden Flower
the ost for this one is so 👌 😍 ❤️ beautiful I have all the track list on repeat
7 0
On Uprising • Oct 12, 2024
Title Uprising
The translator was the main character
4 0
On Uprising • Oct 12, 2024
Title Uprising
The king is my favourite his sooo funny
0 0
On I Live Alone • Jan 13, 2024
Title I Live Alone
Just finished watching ep 528 it was a good episode i love key soo much he has a wonderful heart and every open .
0 0
Replying to syedatasnia14 • Dec 13, 2023
Title Taxi Driver Season 3
I hope Madam Lim and Wang Tao Zhi make a comeback! 😂😂
Same here i feel like i also fell for Wang Tao Zi
1 0
On Jenny Zeng • May 10, 2020
Person Jenny Zeng
Lately i have been noticing jenny. Not only because of her height but her talent and raw face her face is just soo interesting to look at and her charisma
0 0
