Editorials
AnanyaS • Aug 9, 2019
Article An Ultra Fan's Guide To: Urassaya Sperbund (Yaya)
Jee and Akkanee were so lovely. She is perfect with Mark in Kleum Cheewit and her skills are undubious in Leh Lub Salub Rarng ,I'd almost die laughing!
2 0
On Love Rerun • Jun 26, 2019
Title Love Rerun
someone can tell me the name of the ending song? Thanks
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Jun 25, 2019
Article Itazura Na Kiss: 1 Manga, 1 Anime, 8 versiones y contando
al fin quien concuerda que playful kiss era horrible, casi me asesinan en un grupo por decir que Kim hyun Joong era bello pero como actor no valia un peso...aunque me gusto la version japonesa con Furukawa Yuki . sin duda a mi parecer. kiss me es la mejor. tal vez porque denigra menos a las mujeres....todavia por ver la version con Darren Wang
0 0
KiaWilliams • Jun 17, 2019
Article Ultimate Guide to Popular Thai Actors
I think the better show of Nadech was Leh Lub Salub Rarng, simply great! Why Weir is not here?
1 0
Replying to CrisParadise • Apr 26, 2019
Title Stairway to Stardom
Can anyone know where to watch this drama in English subs for the rest of episodes 31-50?
https://productiveprocrastination.site/
2 1
fanitha • Feb 6, 2019
Article 10 Recomendaciones para "Cuando el protagonista se enamora primero"
Buenas recomendaciones, aparte la 4 y what's wrong with secretary Kim las he visto todas. confirmo que la mejor version de hana yori dango es sin duda la japonesa, tambien me gusto mucho from 5 to 9,
0 0
Nymphadora • Feb 6, 2019
Article Razones Por Las Que Deberías Darle Una Oportunidad A Los Dramas Históricos
Confieso que no me gustan los hombres de pelo largo, sin embargo algunos actores asiaticos se ven mejor pelones que con pelo corto. Ese tambien es un punto a favor de los DH
1 0
Replying to Raquel • Dec 10, 2018
Title Ancient Terracotta War Situation
Hi , How can I findand where this instrumental song and I'm trying but it's so dificult please reply…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1gq23YuY1o
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Nov 19, 2018
Article Viendo: Thirty But Seventeen
gracias por la recomendación lo incluiré en mi lista
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Sep 27, 2018
Article Itazura Na Kiss: 1 Manga, 1 Anime, 8 versiones y contando
coincido en que playful kiss fue simplemente la peor. no he visto las versiones actuales. La mejor? sin duda Kiss me,
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Aug 31, 2018
Article Frankie Chen dirigirá una adaptación de la película “It Started with a Kiss”
esperemos que pueda hacer llegar toda la trama en el tiempo de una película! Por lo demás, hizo un gran trabajo en Our times, Darren me parece una gran elección
0 0
bamboo_jade • Jul 24, 2018
Article Fangirling Over Domyoji
After all the remakes of HYD my personal choice is japanese version. Jun was superb as Domyouji!
7 0
bamboo_jade • Jul 24, 2018
Article Review: Our Times (2015)
Nice article.Our times is an excellent movie. I watched and rewatched, and what a great interpretation of Darren!
3 0
Replying to Dame • Dec 27, 2017
Title Eternal Wave
were can I see this with English subs?
http://newasiantv.io/movie/eternal-wave.3749.html
1 3
HappySqueak • Dec 27, 2017
Article Drought Dramas You Can Rely On: 5 Reliable Romantic K-Dramas
all good options, except for scent of a woman, because i didn't watch it, so I don't have any opinion about
0 0
Replying to TPixie_12 • Dec 16, 2017
List Arranged/Fake/Forced Marriage
I actually haven't seen it yet. Is it good? I've been debating watching it
I'd like it, she in naive but slowly wins his husband's heart.
2 0
TPixie_12 • Nov 27, 2017
List Arranged/Fake/Forced Marriage
Wanida?
0 4
On Lom Son Rak • Jun 10, 2017
Title Lom Son Rak Spoiler
first time i saw an hilarius end like this,,, well., after all he did, must be a price to pay!
0 0
AdeNike • Jun 9, 2017
Article Thai Lakorns Recommendations Part Three
completely agree! Thai version of Fullhouse was better than korean!. Mia Taeng evilexgf really makes me hate her, I wanted enter in monitor and leave her without hair!
0 0
zia • Apr 6, 2017
Article 10 tvN Dramas You Need To Watch!
Another Oh Hae Young was greatly.
2 0
