News
Replying to thecarterfilez • May 1, 2022
Title The Miracle of Teddy Bear
Any predictions for what the rating for this show will go to in the next week ? it's currently 8.1 on here ?
I think between 7.5-8.0
2 0
On Star and Sky: Star in My Mind • Apr 14, 2022
Title Star and Sky: Star in My Mind
I watched half of the first episode but the dialogues and the acting is just so off putting. I don't know if I should continue
2 2
On Force Jiratchapong Srisang • Apr 4, 2022
Person Force Jiratchapong Srisang
His acting is so good!
1 0
Replying to Runnergrl40 • Apr 4, 2022
Title Cupid's Last Wish
That’s how I feel. I watched the 1st episode and wasn’t interested one bit. Trying to find a reason to keep…
I agree!
0 0
Replying to Coco • Apr 3, 2022
Title Enchanté Spoiler
Can someone at least tell me the kisses were good in this series? 😅 All these bad reviews and comments are…
There are around three or more kiss scenes. The kisses are good, specially the one around ep 7-8. I enjoyed the series so I think it's worth it to watch to see if u like it or not.
1 0
On Enchanté • Apr 3, 2022
Title Enchanté
I really enjoyed this. Even though the ending bothered me, it was a great experience overall. Forcebook have such good chemistry!
4 0
On If You Wish Upon Me • Feb 7, 2022
Title If You Wish Upon Me
i hope this drama will be good, because even though i really enjoyed his older kdramas like healer, the recent ones were really bad.
9 1
Replying to SUNSET • Feb 6, 2022
Title Lovestruck in the City
It's not for everyone. Just watch few episodes more. If you like it then continue, otherwise drop it
how many episodes is enough to decide if i should continue or not?
0 1
On Lovestruck in the City • Feb 3, 2022
Title Lovestruck in the City
2 episodes in and i couldn't continue anymore, this is really annoying. people said this is similar to our beloved summer, but OBS is so much better. I loved healer, but i didnt enjoy the last kdramas from chang wook.
4 3
On I Promised You the Moon • Dec 6, 2021
Title I Promised You the Moon
This season is so bad... truly a disappointment. Teh is so selfish and the script is awful. ITSAY was perfect but this season is not half as good.
2 0
Replying to Inner Circle • Oct 10, 2021
Title The Tasty Florida
how is this so far?
really good!
2 0
Replying to Tine • Jan 17, 2021
Title The Cornered Mouse Dreams of Cheese Spoiler
Could you tell me if it's a happy ending? xD Like... do they end up together? >
No happy ending
0 1
Replying to meganjoy12 • May 28, 2016
Title Like Love
eng sub - extended drama version (longer than the movie) - http://www.dailymotion.com/likeloveintlfc or uncut…
hello! i checked the second link and there are only part 1 and part4 of the movie! what do i do?
0 0
