Unfortunately this is as bad as people are saying. I hoped for the best but this isnt it.
So jiwoo mistreats kang seo the whole season and everything is solved in the end and we get a happily ever after? Even the second couple with the CEO doesnt make sense. The ending would be beautiful if ep 5-7 weren't pure suffering and humiliation. I'm done with this.
The cutting/edition is also quite weird. It wasn't clear when a scene was from the present or the past. Overall the quality is better than in season 1 but the script was weak.
I don’t know how to move on after this. word of honor stole my heart. nothings makes sense anymore after Woh. I will rewatch this over and over again. one of the best series I’ve ever seen. it’s so worth it
this is really bad… I gave it a chance and watched 3 episodes because of the good reviews but I’m gonna drop this. Toh’s character is so unlikable and creepy. There is no chemistry between the second couple. The sound effects are straight away awful. I can’t believe they were using horse sounds when Nuea took his shirt off. Nowadays there are so many good and high quality shows like Word of honor, bad buddy, kinnporsche… they should have done better.
just finished this series now... such a beautiful story. Why this doesnt have a higher rating is beyond me. The ending is good considering their situation imo. This is definetely worth watching. The actor have such good chemistry.
So jiwoo mistreats kang seo the whole season and everything is solved in the end and we get a happily ever after? Even the second couple with the CEO doesnt make sense. The ending would be beautiful if ep 5-7 weren't pure suffering and humiliation. I'm done with this.
The cutting/edition is also quite weird. It wasn't clear when a scene was from the present or the past. Overall the quality is better than in season 1 but the script was weak.
Pornographer and mood indigo
The cornered mouse dreams of cheese (movie)