News
On Descendants of the Sun • Apr 14, 2016
Title Descendants of the Sun Spoiler
I cried in episode 15 because of what happen but then the ending I didn't know it was coming to be like that but cant wait for the last episode
2 0
On Poison Berry in My Brain • Nov 6, 2015
Title Poison Berry in My Brain
does anyone know a website in Australia where I can watch this movie and if it has been subs so that I can watch it I'm dying here to watch it someone please help me find it please
0 1
On Kiss Me • Oct 16, 2015
Title Kiss Me
does anyone know a good website where I can watch this show and also will it have English subs because hat would help
1 0
On Moon River • Oct 9, 2015
Title Moon River
this is a really good show if u love lee min ho or park shin hye u will love this must watch
1 0
On My Love from the Star • Sep 16, 2015
Title My Love from the Star
this is a really good drama if u love fighting and romance you must watch this it is really good
1 0
On Personal Taste • Sep 4, 2015
Title Personal Taste
this is a great show if you love lee min ho you should really really watch it
2 0
On Poison Berry in My Brain • Aug 31, 2015
Title Poison Berry in My Brain
could anyone tell me when it is coming to Australia or is their a website where I can watch it could you please send me when you find one
0 0
