News P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 17, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hey, I just read the "recruit" post, and I really find it interessant. English is not my first language (which is french), but I've watched so many dramas (hehehe) that I can speak it quite good. I don't really have a topic Idea, but well, it says that in the biginning I could be given a choice between some so... why not?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 17, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hey, I just read the "recruit" post, and I really find it interessant. English is not my first language (which is french), but I've watched so many dramas (hehehe) that I can speak it quite good. I don't really have a topic Idea, but well, it says that in the biginning I could be given a choice between some so... why not?
0 0
addicted2dramas • Nov 9, 2012
Article The Bad Girl Syndrome Spoiler
I watched birdie Buddy, and I don't know if everyone would consider Mi Hea Ryung to be the bad girl, but I did (since I didn't like her... ). In the beginning she's really hateful (with Sung Mi Soo), but with the male lead, she was totally different. At first, I thought that she was a 2-faces girl, as in so many dramas, but it appears that no.... and in the end... well, she actually got the guy (bouhouhou)... but I didn't hate the end.
1 0
On Kaneshiro Takeshi • Oct 11, 2012
Person Kaneshiro Takeshi
Happy birthday to one of the best actors ever!!!
0 0
On Andy Lau • Sep 27, 2012
Person Andy Lau
happy birtday :)
0 0
Replying to Clemi-chan • Sep 27, 2012
Article How To: Convert Your Friends Into Drama-Fanatics
my best friend always told me the plot of the drama she was watching (the first one was yoy're beautiful, it took…
I was just going to say I converted my best friends, but seems like she went ahead and said it herself.... Dramas are great aren't they
1 0
On Fukuda Saki • Aug 18, 2012
Person Fukuda Saki
happy birthday (ou bien même: Bon anniversaire!!!) !!!!!!
0 0
On Karate Girl • Aug 17, 2012
Title Karate Girl
I don't even remember the sister, to say how this movie was boring! When I think what a great movie it could have been! well great, at least good.
0 0
