Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Sep 5, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: March 18
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 10, 2013
Replying to Lola • Sep 30, 2023
Title My Husband in Law Spoiler
Watch it sis! You won’t regret it.
Love triangle; kind off, happy ending; yes
2 0
Replying to zeerah • Aug 23, 2023
I don't know if to watch this drama because after Kleun Cheewit i have not been able to watch any of this ML drama…
Watch it sis! You won’t regret it.
1 2
On Hidden Love • Jul 29, 2023
Title Hidden Love
SOS! I can’t get this drama out of my head!!! Need recommendations to similar dramas ASAP. Have already seen WIFTY and LOTG. I don’t know what to do with my life anymore 😭
9 1
Replying to CEMS2001 • Nov 5, 2022
Love between fairy and devil, alchemy of souls and who rules the world
thanks @ericka! I actually finished watching aos and lbfd before starting this show. I guess i can give who rules the world a shot.
1 1
Replying to thequeenofhopes • Nov 4, 2022
Ruined. This drama has *ruined* me for all others, at least until my obsession has abated a bit. Seriously, I…
I feel you! More than the drama, i feel the emperor has ruined me! 😭
4 1
Replying to mischiefg • Aug 11, 2022
I'm just watching variety of ongoing dramas to forget my longing for AOS 😭😭
@mischiefg thanks will definitely watch it!
0 0
Replying to mischiefg • Aug 11, 2022
I'm just watching variety of ongoing dramas to forget my longing for AOS 😭😭
I think im gonna have to do exactly that. I was watching EAW and wanted to find another drama to watch during the waiting time. Now ill have to find one again 😭
0 2
On Alchemy of Souls • Aug 11, 2022
I am dying in here! I binged watched all 16 episodes in 3 days. How the hell are u guys holding up!! Need some tips 😭
6 29
Replying to cosmicpeach • Jul 7, 2022
To me, My Forever Sunshine is pretty close in similarity with this lakorn (Mark Prin as the ML too).But you have…
Have already seen that one too :'(
0 1
On Yoon Jong Hoon • Jun 24, 2022
You have got to be sh**ting me. He is 38??? How on earth? Why isnt he getting more main roles??? Why? What went wrong?
6 0
On My Husband in Law • Jun 23, 2022
Can't get this drama out of my head!!! The chemistry was off the charts! If anyone has some similar thai larkorn suggestions please let me know. TIA!
7 3
On Business Proposal • Apr 13, 2022
Title Business Proposal Spoiler
Okay.... LOVED IT!
But what was wrong with their kissing scenes T_T I mean i loved fl and ml chemistry. It was REALLY good. But the kissing scenes were so meh as compared to the sfl and sml. :(

Am i the only one who didnt find them natural at all? :(
2 2
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Apr 13, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One Spoiler
I saw someone's review it said "If i had to watch something with an ending close to reality i'd rather watch a documentary" couldn't agree more.

This gem of a drama would have been perfect if it weren't for the ending. What disappoints me was that they could have made it work! The fl and ml were not in a situation where being together was impossible.

Ever since this drama ended i can not stop thinking about it. If anyone is planning to watch and is hesitating coz of the negative reviews regarding the ending. Please give it a shot. There is so much more to this drama.
14 0