News
On To the Beautiful You • Oct 14, 2019
Title To the Beautiful You
I came here after getting to know about Sulli's news. I am shocked beyond words. How can the internet be so cruel? How can people be so cruel? RIP Sulli.
19 1
Replying to Goldenleaf • Sep 14, 2019
Title The Rebel Spoiler
is there any romance and kiss scenes?
Yes, not a lot but they will surely make you swoon ;)
3 0
Skye-N-Rain • May 14, 2017
Article [Winners Announced] Win Some K-Pop Merchandise Straight From Korea!
Exo's Love Me Right!!!! <3 <3
0 0
Replying to 94loveKdrama • Apr 16, 2017
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
I bet I'm not the only one who turned a blind eye to the flaws and gave a bias point over it :p ahahah so…
No you're not the only one :p
2 0
On 7 First Kisses • Nov 24, 2016
Title 7 First Kisses
What the...is this for real?!
3 1
Skye-N-Rain • Sep 9, 2016
Article Find out who won in last week's Kpop Merchandise Giveaway!
Exo <3
0 0
Replying to Otps4Life • Aug 30, 2016
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Does anyone know if episode 2 is subbed??? I'd be forever grateful,the waiting is a killer-__-
Available at Kissasian.com ^_^
1 0
On Love in the Moonlight • Aug 9, 2016
Title Love in the Moonlight
Omo Kim Yoo Jung has grown up so well! Loved her in "The Moon that Embraces the Sun"
1 0
Skye-N-Rain • Jun 24, 2016
Article [Winners announced] [Giveaway] Win a box of Korean Goods!
Well... it's reallyyy hard to pick one, but my favorite K-Drama is most probably Pinocchio ^_^. It had a close tie with Healer and Reply 1988 though :P
0 0
On Jang Young Shil • Jan 2, 2016
Title Jang Young Shil
This reminds me of Splash Splash Love :P
5 2
Klaudia • Dec 28, 2015
Article Webdramas of 2015
Seriously guys leave everything and watch Splash Splash Love. The best mind you the BEST webdrama EVER!
9 1
Replying to Senna_BeautyPop • Dec 27, 2015
Person Kim Seul Ki
she looks a little like Gong hyo jin or is it just me?
OMG! They do resemble a lot!
0 0
Replying to Chrisstina • Nov 16, 2015
Title She Was Pretty
Pretty decent drama overall, but I believe that my score would be higher if the second part wasn't boring and…
I cannot agree more. Choi Shi Won stole the show!
2 0
