Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jun 2, 2022
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 01001101 01001001
  • Contribution Points: 4 LV1
  • Birthday: October 14
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 17, 2015
Replying to MeMaria • Sep 20, 2015
I don't understand why everyone says it's a cute and nice movie.All i see is that it's about a cheating bitch.Fine…
Religion can't be used in an argument for anything and be considered valid.
4 0
Replying to 59291 • Sep 15, 2015
tldr but I'm 100% sure the main reason so many western girls are such a fans of korean drama is exactly because…
Not just women. Transexuals too! wooooo lol. Shounen harems usually get the girls because of a certain personality trait that the mangaka personally likes and finds endearing. I'm not a fan of shounen mostly because they just suck and only try their hardest to have it serialize as long as possible.
0 0
Ceki • Sep 15, 2015
Who cares? If you don't like this shit, then don't watch it. Feminism is dumb, equality will never exist in a true relationship, it is just not possible and would be fucking boring. Whether it be the male OR female. I don't want to watch a boring "let me swoon you the old fashioned way with flowers and blahblah" while the guy or girl asks politely "may a make out with your tongue?".

If it ain't your cup, don't fill it.

Force and mental abuse is a form of fetish. No one wants it to happen to them nor do most people WISH to do this, male or female. But this is fucking fiction.


A girl who is inexperienced is fucking adorable. There is the reverse player role for a male too. Who cares?


This site needs a dislike button.
5 5
On Oh My Ghost • Sep 9, 2015
Title Oh My Ghost
What a lame drama. People have no standards these days. Hell, people watch these on streaming sites mostly, obviously no standards.
1 3
Replying to trangbabii • Aug 24, 2015
I thought this series was really really clever. I think it is highly underrated. Nobody seems to know about it!?…
The acting is pretty awful...
0 0
On Azumi 2: Death or Love • Jul 21, 2015
This was awful. An enemy that looks like it should be on power rangers and too many delayed cuts. Oh yeah, scream while your face falls off. I cringed so hard. Should have stayed a single movie. Don't get me started on plot.
0 0
On Azumi • Jul 20, 2015
Title Azumi
What an amazing movie. I am pretty sure I saw this before but it was dubbed and I was just cringing the whole time.
0 0
Replying to First Kiss • Jul 19, 2015
Title First Kiss
Replying to deleted comment
That isn't true at all. It is only a mindset.
0 0
Replying to nada • Jul 18, 2015
beautiful movie I like it but I think it has a bad ending, dying bec of fever !!!!! I hated this ending it was…
Does it matter what it was? He didn't like the ending... lol
3 0
On Love for Beginners • Jul 17, 2015
What an awful adaption. The beginning is the most important part of the manga and they completely mucked it up. What a waste of time.
0 0
Replying to Yoshitaka Yuriko • Jul 17, 2015
Replying to deleted comment
Her acting wasn't bad in Love Shuffle... I mean she was playing an emotionless type of girl. You can't really compare. lol
2 0