Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Singapore
  • Contribution Points: 4,338 LV13
  • Birthday: June 29
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 12, 2012
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
Replying to ZaneAraki • Jan 27, 2017
Title Missing 9
Is Ki Joon the manager and Ji Ah siblings or they simply have a very close sibling like relationship?
I thought he is Ji Ah's ex-manager who likes her? :0
1 0
Replying to MerryMerino • Jan 18, 2017
Title Miss in Kiss Spoiler
Anyone know if they're going to show post marriage or not? I'm kinda assuming with the episode count…
XD Thanks for the pic! Reminded me of the jap version s1 ending w that too~
0 0
Replying to MerryMerino • Jan 10, 2017
Title Miss in Kiss
Anyone know if they're going to show post marriage or not? I'm kinda assuming with the episode count…
Not sure, I saw the interviews and they are like saying the last scene they filmed seems to be the rain kiss scene? :o and when someone questioned if there is Season 2, Dino says it depends on how this goes.
0 0
Replying to lilyellowchandelier • Jan 9, 2017
Title Miss in Kiss
Does anyone know why the episode count changed so drastically?? Why is it 48 episodes now? Did they decide to…
Yeah but the tv version has the behind the scenes after every episode! ;D
0 0
Replying to arbios • Jan 6, 2017
Wolf Girl>Shirley Shirley seems suspicious
Maybe you can go and read the novel to know more, the drama is just a chapter/book of the entire story.
0 0
Replying to loveanimeever • Dec 28, 2016
Didnt think that they will be a season 2... XD Actually this might be better because I'm kind of sad with…
Viki?
0 0
On Demon Girl Season 2 • Dec 27, 2016
Title Demon Girl Season 2 Spoiler
Didnt think that they will be a season 2... XD Actually this might be better because I'm kind of sad with the ending of season 1~
2 7
On Stay with Me • Dec 14, 2016
Title Stay with Me
The plot sounds like a novel I came across previously...but havent get to read it yet (cant remember the name now) :D
0 0