Finally finished reading the novel! Cant wait to continue the drama now~! XD This is a story which has already…
They all say the adaption is rather high like 90%? I think it's really good in overall. Probably regretful about some of the romance scenes not appropriate to show on screen? And many more...watch it yourself to know more about that.
Finished collecting all the after-stories and finally found out that they have a son called Han Lang but it seems…
I think it's about Han Chen and Su Mian 5 years ago, how they know and fall in love with each other. Why did they lose memory and more. Plus the serial killer gang 5 years ago too. I searched online.
Finished collecting all the after-stories and finally found out that they have a son called Han Lang but it seems they did not film that. However they will be airing some of prequel and the background stories of some the characters for us to understand them better in season 3. :)
It shows their past~ ;)
http://m.iqiyi.com/v_19rra29mm8.html