Editorials
Replying to jxsilicon9 • Sep 29, 2015
Title When I See You Again
They added one more episode?
Yeah, I think so~I guess they wouldnt change anymore.
0 0
Replying to loveanimeever • Sep 29, 2015
Title My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol Spoiler
Hurray! Baek Jin Hee <3 I bet Hye Sang stole Sa Wol's design again! Xo
Yeah, she already stole her dad, still not satisfied! :X
0 0
Replying to Plural • Sep 29, 2015
Title Nirvana in Fire
^^
Why not? :) It's kinda good~ ;D
0 0
On When I See You Again • Sep 29, 2015
Title When I See You Again Spoiler
Hope to see Yong Qing with Ya Lu after ep 18, it seems like they might make a good pair~ :D The sweet siblings <3
1 0
On Mr. Bodyguard • Sep 28, 2015
Title Mr. Bodyguard Spoiler
He didnt really chase after her as the synopsis said though...:( maybe I shall read the novel then.
0 0
On My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol • Sep 28, 2015
Title My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol
I want Chan Bin's black hair back~ xO
0 0
On My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol • Sep 28, 2015
Title My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol Spoiler
So Woh Ri will be Hong Do? And is that "brother" called Shi Ro? Will they be a couple?
0 0
On My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol • Sep 28, 2015
Title My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol Spoiler
Hurray! Baek Jin Hee <3 I bet Hye Sang stole Sa Wol's design again! Xo
0 3
On My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol • Sep 27, 2015
Title My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol Spoiler
Just realized that Bi Dan in Jang Bo Ri will be acting in this too~ xD cant wait to see that! ;)
0 0
On My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol • Sep 27, 2015
Title My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol Spoiler
Thanks goodness that Woh Ri is alive! :D I still thought what if Hye Sang turns out to be a "murderer" and how are they going to develop the loveline... :O
0 0
Replying to Serena • Sep 24, 2015
Title The Whirlwind Girl
Must admit that I fastforwarded through most of the taekwando parts, except the later part of the fights because…
Youtube, no sub.
0 0
Replying to deeevaniii • Sep 24, 2015
Person Kim Yoo Bin
She was also in to the beautful you as kang haneuls sister
submitted :)
0 0
On Kim Yoo Bin • Sep 24, 2015
Person Kim Yoo Bin
Really like her in The Stars Are shining as Bong Hee! Really cute <3
0 0
On Kim So Yeon • Sep 24, 2015
Person Kim So Yeon
Anyone watching her in WGM? KSY <3 KSY
7 3
Replying to gyuutea • Sep 24, 2015
Person Kim So Yeon
she looks like hyuna in the picture!
yeah, they does look alike in some angles~ XD
0 0
On Jung Da Bin • Sep 24, 2015
Person Jung Da Bin
Really like her recently even though I like her in Glass Mask too~ :)
0 0
On Do Ji Han • Sep 24, 2015
Person Do Ji Han
Hope he can get main roles in some family/idol dramas! :D Interesting characters~
0 0
On Xu Kai Cheng • Sep 24, 2015
Person Xu Kai Cheng
Hope to see him in more dramas! ;D not bad in Moon River! ;)
2 0
Replying to eoniii • Sep 24, 2015
Title Moon River
Tseng Pets looks like S.H.E.'s Ella and acts like her. (idk, just my opinion..)
Yeah, it reminds me of the time when Ella was carrying things on her back too~ xP
3 0
Replying to OppaHasLongLegs • Sep 24, 2015
Title Moon River
ming xiao xi is the singer of the ending theme song
Yeah, Yu Ji (Rain Season) by Pets Tseng.
1 0

1