Editorials
On Shin Ki Joon • Oct 20, 2015
Person Shin Ki Joon
He looks so young in this dp! XD
0 0
On Choi Hee Won • Oct 17, 2015
Person Choi Hee Won
Is she going to be in any new drama soon? :0
0 0
On Andy Zhang • Oct 17, 2015
Person Andy Zhang
Feel like watching the drama which he met his wife and also acted as couple in the drama~ :0
2 0
On Andy Zhang • Oct 17, 2015
Person Andy Zhang
Just realized that he is married with the Hong Kong actress, such a happy family! ;D
2 0
On She Was Pretty • Oct 16, 2015
Title She Was Pretty Spoiler
Although I dont like Go Jun Hee that much, I really like Ha Ri in this drama :) Though I'm with Team Hye Jin and Seong Jun, I still feel sad with/for Ha Ri~ T_T Thankfully Reporter Kim SH is there in these recent eps~ xD
2 0
Replying to bojinator • Oct 11, 2015
Title The Village: Achiara's Secret
there's no romance according to the director :(
:) not really interested in their romance~
1 0
On Wild Chives and Soy Bean Soup: 12 Years Reunion • Oct 9, 2015
Title Wild Chives and Soy Bean Soup: 12 Years Reunion Spoiler
Not as bad as ppl said but can be better if they tied up the story better with all the supporting characters as well. Quite satisfied with the ending~Jun Su & Dal Lae, most of all the teen actors! <3
1 0
On Cha Hak Yeon • Oct 6, 2015
Person Cha Hak Yeon
Wow, so close to my bdae! XD He seems good in Cheer up! <3
0 0
On Cheer Up! • Oct 6, 2015
Title Cheer Up!
Love the main leads and Dong Jae! <3
2 0
Replying to jxsilicon9 • Oct 4, 2015
Title When I See You Again
They added one more episode?
It's updated again...
0 0
On When I See You Again • Oct 4, 2015
Title When I See You Again Spoiler
Omg...saw the preview of next ep! Hope that nothing bad will happen to Ya En~ :0
1 0
Replying to Maren • Oct 4, 2015
Title The Scholar Who Walks the Night Spoiler
Worth watching. My tears were always only for GWI though...
Love the part when he says "It's beautiful" as he died while looking into the sunlight~ ;)
0 0
Replying to ELF4ever • Oct 4, 2015
Title The Scholar Who Walks the Night Spoiler
I wish it explained more about how he survived being buried under all that rubble and where he's been for the…
Yeah, I didn't really understand that part too~
1 0
On My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol • Oct 4, 2015
Title My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol Spoiler
Thankfully the Mum finally knows that Hye Sang is not her daughter now! ;D
3 0
On My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol • Oct 4, 2015
Title My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol Spoiler
Omg, cant believe Kang Man Hoo went to cut down the tree! XD Really despicable! Cant wait to see Sa Wol and Woh Ri's interactons~ ^_^
0 0
On Mare • Oct 2, 2015
Title Mare
Going to continue watching them in orange ;)
4 0
Replying to TV Novel: Stardust • Sep 30, 2015
Title TV Novel: Stardust
Replying to deleted comment
After watching her in the drama, I totally recognized her now~ ^^ I quite like her anyway.
0 0
Replying to Plural • Sep 30, 2015
Title Nirvana in Fire
^^
Sometimes that is so but it's nice when watching it.
0 0
On Rainie Yang • Sep 29, 2015
Person Rainie Yang
Has been her fan for so long alr...since Why Why Love~ :D
2 0
On Mr. Bodyguard • Sep 29, 2015
Title Mr. Bodyguard
Will there be a next season? :0
2 0

1