Editorials
Replying to TokkiLilyShawol • Dec 29, 2015
Title Bromance
Bii reminds me of luhan and lai megan reminds me of amber from f(x)
That's right! XD
1 0
Replying to loveanimeever • Dec 29, 2015
Title Bromance
Finally Ya Nuo told Zi Feng that she is a girl in next ep! XD
Yeah, highly possible~ :(
0 0
Replying to Perkin127 • Dec 28, 2015
Article [Poll] Best of Japan 2015
I was just wondering why there isn't a category for school dramas? Thought that was a standard genre.
Probably not many school-themed dramas this year which people like or recommend? :0
0 0
On Bromance • Dec 28, 2015
Title Bromance Spoiler
Finally Ya Nuo told Zi Feng that she is a girl in next ep! XD
1 4
Replying to loveanimeever • Dec 27, 2015
Title Splash Splash Love
The Minister [Past] is actually Dan Bi's Father [Present], right? XD
I think it's just right though.
0 0
On Yoon Doo Joon • Dec 27, 2015
Person Yoon Doo Joon
Hope he can get more main roles in the upcoming year! :)
5 0
On Splash Splash Love • Dec 27, 2015
Title Splash Splash Love
The Minister [Past] is actually Dan Bi's Father [Present], right? XD
4 3
Replying to nour093 • Dec 27, 2015
Title Bromance
the review is so annoying and sorry to say that but you should at least wait till the drama end to review it lots…
Is there a review? :O How come I don't see any? Is it deleted?
0 0
Replying to nour093 • Dec 27, 2015
Title Bromance Spoiler
ok let's talk about this week's ep HAS ANYONE SAW THIS COMING ? because I don't and I'm crying cuz zhe rui is…
Yeah, although he admitted it but I still can't believe he is the one who did that! :(
0 0
Replying to Luna Star • Dec 18, 2015
Title D-Day
Does anyone know that hot doctor's real name? Doctor Do, I mean.
Where did he appear in? :0 not much memory...
0 0
On Kang Du Ri • Dec 17, 2015
Person Kang Du Ri
Can't believe she committed suicide...Xo
0 0
Replying to Mary28 • Dec 16, 2015
Person Kim Young Kwang
He's acted in four dramas and I never I knew him
Me too, probably because first time watching him as the main male lead.
0 0
On Witch's Castle • Dec 16, 2015
Title Witch's Castle
Another "witch" drama?! XD
0 1
Replying to loveanimeever • Dec 13, 2015
Title To the Dearest Intruder Spoiler
Their behind scenes are so cute and funny! :3
Maybe you can watch on sugoideas.com? They included the bts.
0 0
Replying to loveanimeever • Dec 9, 2015
Title To the Dearest Intruder
T_T Jia An~ At least we get to know Yan Hao's true feelings. ;)
Watch it yourself... :X
1 0
On To the Dearest Intruder • Dec 6, 2015
Title To the Dearest Intruder Spoiler
T_T Jia An~ At least we get to know Yan Hao's true feelings. ;)
1 3
Replying to xAyuuie • Dec 3, 2015
Title Women on the Breadfruit Tree
OMG! It's finally out!! hooray
Yeah! Currently super nice~ xD
0 0
On My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol • Nov 30, 2015
Title My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol Spoiler
Next ep Hong Do is going to tell Sa Wol about Hye Sang's bad deeds! XD
0 0
Replying to yarnie • Nov 29, 2015
Title Discover Love
oh my i was sad i didnt see this before but then now i read what is this about and im really grateful i didnt…
Me too :(
1 0
Replying to Lala_Chi • Nov 29, 2015
Title Marry Me, or Not?
I don't understand why many people don't like Sheng Nan and like Cai Huan Zen...Is that because she's the main…
I like both of them, I think they will definitely be friends again by the end. Because their misunderstanding all started because of the second male lead and he is appearing soon.
2 0

1