Editorials
Replying to 43722 • Feb 18, 2016
Title Happy Once Again Spoiler
I bet when Soo Hyeok proposes to MiMo he'll use the pink jewelry box. =)
Wonder who is going to find that jewelry box underneath...could it be Mimo?
1 0
On Kim Dan Yool • Feb 18, 2016
Person Kim Dan Yool
Yeah but he is so cute in this photo! XD
0 0
On Choco Bank • Feb 15, 2016
Title Choco Bank
Looks good, Kai (havent see him act before but looking forward to it) and Lee II Hwa (like her in Reply 1988) :)
0 0
Replying to mary-katherine • Feb 14, 2016
Article A Stalker's Guide to Byun Yo Han
He's such a little cutie. His smile is the best <3 I found him when watching Misaeng. Such a wonderful actor.…
Me too ;)
1 0
On Jung Eugene • Feb 3, 2016
Person Jung Eugene
Love her in Moorim School, cute n pretty! :3
4 0
On Moorim School • Feb 3, 2016
Title Moorim School Spoiler
I really hate that mediation old man! Is he in collusion with Chairman Wang and trying to accuse the Principal Hwang now?!
1 0
Replying to CeeCee • Jan 30, 2016
Person Baek Sung Hyun
I FIRST SAW HIM IN THE DRAMA, STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN AND THAT YOUNG BOY STOLE MY HEART, GREAT NATURAL ACTOR. HE WAS…
Me too~ :)
0 0
On Ready for Start - Vol. 1 • Jan 27, 2016
Title Ready for Start - Vol. 1
No romance? :0
1 0
Replying to Nataii097 • Jan 24, 2016
Title Signal
Is there some kind of romance?
I dont think they are married? :0 why do you think so?
0 0
Replying to desertbanshee • Jan 24, 2016
Title Signal
Episodes 1 & 2 were full of suspense, so very, very good!
Yeah, cant wait to see more! XD
2 0
On Local Hero • Jan 24, 2016
Title Local Hero
Ep 1 raw just came out...anyone watched it yet? How's it?
0 1
Replying to YukinaKagamine • Jan 23, 2016
Person Hirose Suzu
she really looks like her sister..
Yeah, almost cant tell the difference! XD
2 0
Replying to Sayuri • Jan 23, 2016
Title Reply 1988 Spoiler
To be honest, I've accidently spoilt myself before watching it. Even so, I enjoyed it immensely. Like everyone…
Yeah, not sudden at all. I've always love watching Duk Seon and Taek's interactions ;)
1 0
Replying to Weirdestone • Jan 22, 2016
Title The Whirlwind Girl Spoiler
OMG What the heck happened to Ruo Bai???/ He survived right???? Please??? I literally got onto my knees praying…
He survived in the novel so he must be alive~ :0
1 0
Replying to Kycoo • Jan 22, 2016
Title The Whirlwind Girl
Chinese media just reported that Yang Yang may not be able to reprise his role as Ruobai in Season 2. ;______;
Really?! X( I watch mostly because of Yang Yang's Ruo Bai~ :0
1 0
Replying to BeautiBea • Jan 21, 2016
Title The Adventure For Love
The cast look AMAZING!!
Yeah! Knows all of them except for Swan Xin.
0 0
On Park Bo Gum • Jan 20, 2016
Person Park Bo Gum
Will continue to support his future projects! ;)
1 0
On Park Bo Gum • Jan 20, 2016
Person Park Bo Gum
Like him even more after Reply 1988 now! ~>_<~ Taek!
3 0
On Lee Hye Ri • Jan 20, 2016
Person Lee Hye Ri
She looks really different when I watch her in Reply 1988 as compared to her in Girl's Day! Almost didnt know they are the same person~
0 0
On Lee Hye Ri • Jan 20, 2016
Person Lee Hye Ri
She looks a bit like Kim Tae Hee at some point of time in Reply 1988 :0 esp. with makeup.
0 0

1