Editorials Replying to Cathielynn • Jun 24, 2016
Title Back to 1989 Spoiler
I saw chenche and zhen zhen got married on new preview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX5g1SaWNCQ
That is just ZZ's thoughts/imagination...
1 0
Marse • Jun 22, 2016
Article A Stalker's Guide to Kamiki Ryunosuke
Thanks for the SG! ;D He's currently one of my favourite Japanese actors. <3
2 0
On The Flower in Prison • Jun 20, 2016
Title The Flower in Prison Spoiler
So according to the "spoiler" name changed means that Ok Nyeo is really a royalty? Since she had the surname Lee?
0 2
Replying to Someguy • Jun 20, 2016
Title The Flower in Prison
Great drama so far, though it takes its sweet time getting to the main plot. 10 episodes in, and I don't see a…
Me too~ xD surprised! Maybe they should still put Ok Nyeo (alternative) there? :0
0 0
Replying to suu_ • Jun 18, 2016
Title Back to 1989 Spoiler
Wow, this so good. I feel like it'll be my 2nd favourite taiwanese drama. The storyline is consistent and somehow…
Yeah, probably she travelled through the tunnel to year 2016 too? XD since Chen Che went to the tunnel and said he is going to save Zhen Zhen in the preview? :)
1 0
Replying to mars_in_blue • Jun 18, 2016
Title Back to 1989
This drama deserves more love. Surprised it isn't making it into the top10 dramas in the hub. I'm sure that if…
Previously it was in the top 10 (so I decided to watch it) but now that there are more good dramas coming out...it is no longer there~ but that doesnt mean this isnt nice. :)
0 0
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Jun 16, 2016
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Already love all the princes! XD Fantastic cast~<3
7 0
On Park Si Eun • Jun 6, 2016
Person Park Si Eun
Just realized I've watched her in three dramas alr...xD
2 0
On Baek Seung Hwan • Jun 6, 2016
Person Baek Seung Hwan
Kept confusing him with Infinite L~ xD
12 2
Replying to Nesrine kyungsoo • Jun 5, 2016
Person Yoo Ah In
owww whenever i see him i get so upsettttt and angry not because of him but because i hated how his drama fashion…
Agree~ :(
0 0
On Ji Yun Jae • Jun 1, 2016
Person Ji Yun Jae
First time see him in My Mind's Flower Rain...looking forward to his future projects too! :)
1 0
On Cho Hye Jung • May 27, 2016
Person Cho Hye Jung
Omg...She is the daughter of Jo Jae Hyun-the guy currently acting in God of Noodles as the bad guy Kim Gil Do right now! :X
1 0
On Lee Yi Kyung • May 27, 2016
Person Lee Yi Kyung
I remember him as the silly guy who admires Lee Seung Gi's character in YAAS! XD Nice to see him in BITFT~
1 0
Replying to madel1394 • May 27, 2016
Person Kim Min Jae
When I first saw him, I thought it was Yeo Jin Goo, and on some angle, he looks like Song Joong Ki :))))
I think he and YJG seem similar in some ways! ;D
0 0
Replying to choconut • May 26, 2016
Person Park So Dam
she looks a bit like gokiri ayame...... ahh she the actress of that mini movie with ji sung!!
Yeah I think so too...kinda similar
0 0
On Love in the Moonlight • May 26, 2016
Title Love in the Moonlight
Not that interested due to the plot but might watch it for the cast~ :)
2 0
On Lee Chul Woo • May 22, 2016
Person Lee Chul Woo
Hope that he acts in more dramas soon~ :)
1 0
On Kim Jae Yeong • May 22, 2016
Person Kim Jae Yeong
Nice to see him in God Of Noodles too! ;)
1 0
Skye-N-Rain • May 16, 2016
Article [Kdrama] Entertainer to get 2 episode extension
I just hope the extension dont ruin the drama~ :0
5 1
Replying to loveanimeever • Apr 29, 2016
Title Fifteen Years to Wait for Migratory Birds Spoiler
The ending is ...
The last episode the male lead saw a girl in a faraway which looks like the female lead and then the end...
2 0

1