Editorials
Replying to loveanimeever • Apr 29, 2016
Title Fifteen Years to Wait for Migratory Birds Spoiler
The ending is ...
Yeah I think so~? :0
0 0
Yume • Apr 24, 2016
Article 7 Asian Actors & Actresses Lookalikes!
Nice! ;D
1 0
Replying to loveanimeever • Apr 22, 2016
Title Fifteen Years to Wait for Migratory Birds Spoiler
The ending is ...
I think the director cut the scenes and ended up as an open ending...just the first few minutes of the male lead saying his message and the rest of them are a combination of all the flashblack from ep 1-23! :(
0 0
On Fifteen Years to Wait for Migratory Birds • Apr 21, 2016
Title Fifteen Years to Wait for Migratory Birds Spoiler
The ending is ...
2 8
On Fifteen Years to Wait for Migratory Birds • Apr 15, 2016
Title Fifteen Years to Wait for Migratory Birds Spoiler
I think it has not ended yet but the novel ending seems ok? :0
0 0
Replying to Asp • Apr 7, 2016
Title 7th Grade Civil Servant
I'm on episode 11 and forcing myself to go through with it... it's so boring and frustrating at this point. Do…
Im still stuck at ep 10 halfway through~ :X
0 0
On Son Seung Won • Apr 6, 2016
Person Son Seung Won
Hope to see him in a lead role soon~ :)
13 0
On The Promise • Apr 5, 2016
Title The Promise Spoiler
Omg! Saebyul died! That's why Na Yeon will definitely take revenge now! :( Cant wait to see the revenge! :0
1 0
Replying to Drama4lover • Mar 30, 2016
Title The Promise
FINALLY she's dead lol. Been waiting for this moment. 42 episodes it happened. Too long. Anyways now the story…
Yeah, finally the real story begins! ^^
0 0
Replying to Huda Ahmed Omar • Mar 30, 2016
Title The Promise Spoiler
I really do think that Na yone should die and Do Hee should take revenge for her. I prefer the character Do Hee…
Lol~ just like what happened in Who Are You...people tends to like the other twin better! XD
1 0
Replying to mika • Mar 27, 2016
Title The Promise Spoiler
tbh i want Do Hee to die and Na Yeon to take her place. i mean, not that i really want either of them to die,…
But right now Do Hee does seem to have a higher possibility of dying due to her heart problems.
0 0
Replying to Laplej • Mar 27, 2016
Title The Promise Spoiler
AMNESIA!!! Really? OMFG are you trying to be stupid drama writer?? But gosh darnit, I'm going to keep watching…
I don't think so? :o But hopefully she gets her memory back quickly and take revenge with the help of her sister (before she dies)? :)
1 0
On Shin Jae Ha • Mar 27, 2016
Person Shin Jae Ha
I remember him from I Remember You and Remember! XD
10 2
Replying to Tsukini • Mar 25, 2016
Title Orange
Looks like we got until about April or June to even be seeing this as a RAW online. It takes about 4-6 months…
:( I was still wondering if anyone knows where to watch it eng subbed...
0 0
On Jang Do Yoon • Mar 25, 2016
Person Jang Do Yoon
Looks good in Heaven's Promise, hope to see him more in future dramas! :)
3 0
Replying to HMX • Mar 22, 2016
Title Click Your Heart
another F4 story? :D
4 Flower Boys=F4 anyway~ xD
0 0
Replying to Jona • Mar 2, 2016
Title Entertainer
According to dramabeans Park Bo Gum has declined the role, Ji Sung still considering.
Yeah, I saw the news too~ :0
0 0
On TV Novel: Stardust • Mar 1, 2016
Title TV Novel: Stardust Spoiler
The ending looks good! ;D maybe I shall continue and finish it soon~^^
0 0
Replying to 94loveKdrama • Feb 20, 2016
Title Cheese in the Trap
Cheese in the trap hangover: favorite character: baek in ha you despise: Min soo most adorable: Eun taek ship:…
Then what is In Ho classified as? XD
1 0
On Happy Once Again • Feb 19, 2016
Title Happy Once Again Spoiler
No wonder Ahn Hyo Seop, the young guy with Dong Mi now, looks so familiar to me...he is actually the musician in Splash Splash Love! XD
2 0

1