Editorials
Replying to Pate • Aug 14, 2016
Title Cinderella and the Four Knights
naeun should never act again!!!
so ugly, plastic & untalented!
She does look quite different in this drama...almost didnt recognise her at first! :X
0 0
Replying to Bongsookie • Aug 14, 2016
Title Cinderella and the Four Knights
Plot twist: what if Grandpa actually paid Ha Won's dad to say that she isn't really his child. I mean we saw how…
This is absolutely possible! :X
1 0
Replying to loveanimeever • Aug 10, 2016
Title Toto Nee-chan
For those who watched ahead, is there any romance? :0
Thanks! :)
0 0
On Toto Nee-chan • Aug 10, 2016
Title Toto Nee-chan
For those who watched ahead, is there any romance? :0
1 2
Replying to yarnie • Aug 9, 2016
Title Cinderella and the Four Knights
Atashinchi no Danshi feelingsss<3 i dont know if i will love this as much as though still :D
That's my first thought after reading the synopsis! XD
1 0
Replying to bojinator • Jul 26, 2016
Title The Whirlwind Girl Season 2 Spoiler
senior Chu Yuan and Master Yu in the states....hmmmmm RUOBAI U ALIVE?
Yeah I think so since I read that on a few online articles and it says that on baidu baike too~ ^_^
0 0
Replying to bojinator • Jul 26, 2016
Title The Whirlwind Girl Season 2
senior Chu Yuan and Master Yu in the states....hmmmmm RUOBAI U ALIVE?
Possible! ;)
0 0
Replying to Kasjady • Jul 24, 2016
Title Koe Koi
We have two familar faces from "Good Morning Call" haha
Yeah, the brother and the Student Council member! XP
1 0
Replying to dramadoge • Jul 24, 2016
Title Koe Koi
this is quite the fluff I LOVE THE GURLL SO PRETTY~ and the actor playing the paperbag guy HAS A GLORIOUS ADAMS…
That voice is by a popular voice actor. :)
5 0
On An Yue Xi • Jul 24, 2016
Person An Yue Xi
I thought she was younger than that! XD
7 0
Replying to bojinator • Jul 24, 2016
Title The Whirlwind Girl Season 2 Spoiler
senior Chu Yuan and Master Yu in the states....hmmmmm RUOBAI U ALIVE?
The original author/scriptwriter said that Ruo Bai is alive and there are hints in the drama! XD
1 0
Replying to KenWong • Jul 23, 2016
Title Your Home Is My Business
I always love Keiko Kitawaga dramas. Ever since I have watch Buzzer Beat (2009) and Paradise Kiss (2010), I grew…
Me too! XD
1 0
On Han Hyo Joo • Jul 22, 2016
Person Han Hyo Joo
Wow it's been a long while since Dong Yi~ :) now watching W! ^^
1 0
Replying to kdramalover • Jul 21, 2016
Title Uncontrollably Fond
I don't know why but i just can't ship No Eul with anyone besides Joon Young. I love No Eul with Joon Young.
Me too! ;)
1 0
Replying to cookie • Jul 21, 2016
Title The Whirlwind Girl Season 2
Well, Yang Yang decided to do a different drama instead of Whirlwind Girl 2. He obviously didn't want to play…
Thanks for the explanation! :) Yeah, the original writer penned for Season 2 and she said she is trying to make up for the 7 years time gap in the novel ending...
0 0
Replying to alwayswithTY • Jul 20, 2016
Title Bring It On, Ghost
woah i didn't think ep 3 would be that scary... especially when you watch it at night...
Yeah, feels more scary than Master's Sun...
1 0
Replying to ahjussiaddict • Jul 16, 2016
Title A Good Day
taiwanese ver of "reply"?
Feels a bit like that from the synopsis~ :)
1 0
Replying to Kate • Jul 15, 2016
Title Uncontrollably Fond Spoiler
When Woobin's character start singing Winter Child I started laughing so badly coz my 1st thought was: Suzy's…
Me too! XD But he didnt complete the song lol~
0 0
Replying to T0P • Jul 15, 2016
Title Uncontrollably Fond Spoiler
Do we know the ages of Ji Tae and Joon yeong? I wonder who is older?
So he is already married (or with his fiancee) when he is with Joon Young's mother? That's kinda confusing...
0 0
Replying to loveanimeever • Jul 14, 2016
Title Uncontrollably Fond
Since this is a melodrama, there should be a happy ending, right? :(
Ok then I shall wait until the end and see what happens~ :0
0 0

1