Celebrity P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 13, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I gladly accept:)
1 0
On K-POP - The Ultimate Audition • Apr 13, 2012
Title K-POP - The Ultimate Audition
At first I was hesitant but I figure to give this drama a chance.So far its been good,similar plots to You're Beautiful and Sungkyunkwan Scandal,but its go own twist to this drama.Great watch for me:)
5 0
On Crows Zero • Dec 30, 2011
Title Crows Zero
Great movie.I love the storyline.There is alot of beautiful bad boys in this movie!!!
1 0
On Flower Boy Ramen Shop • Dec 30, 2011
Title Flower Boy Ramen Shop
Love this drama!You wont regret it ,unless you don't love romance drama:)
1 0
On The Greatest Love • Dec 30, 2011
Title The Greatest Love
I really didn't know much about the main cast of this drama,but when I watch it they become one of my favorite couple:)Storyline was well put together.Wonderful drama.
3 0
On Cha Seung Won • Dec 30, 2011
Person Cha Seung Won
I really love this actor! Dok Go Jin,love his character.
3 0
