Editorials
On Perfect Marriage Revenge • Nov 6, 2023
Title Perfect Marriage Revenge
I don't usually watch this type of drama but this is somehow addictive.
8 0
On Ai Long Nhai • Oct 4, 2022
Title Ai Long Nhai Spoiler
The make-out scene was better than I expected. It wasn't that awkward as we can see in another BL.
2 0
On If You Wish Upon Me • Aug 18, 2022
Title If You Wish Upon Me
The whole 4 episode was wholesome! I liked it a lot.
9 0
Replying to WANG7XIAN • Jun 26, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
IKR? Think even Vegas was scared 😂
Agree. He seemed even slightly into it.
0 0
On KinnPorsche • Jun 26, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Honestly, I am way more scared of Pete than Vegas after The Joker Smile.
21 3
On To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories • Jun 8, 2022
Title To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories
I was thinking about the name of the restaurant. And according to google translate, Ti Aspetto means I am waiting for you.
9 2
On Love All Play • May 26, 2022
Title Love All Play
What is wrong with the parents in this k-drama?
11 1
On Military Prosecutor Doberman • Mar 18, 2022
Title Military Prosecutor Doberman
I am a little bit sceptical of the number of episodes. Hope the story will not be draggy toward the end.
3 1
On Crazy Love • Mar 18, 2022
Title Crazy Love
At this moment I don't really like any character but the story is interesting.
1 0
On Business Proposal • Mar 18, 2022
Title Business Proposal
Read the webtoon and I have to say that I like the kdrama more. It somehow works for me better.
5 1
On La Cuisine • Mar 18, 2022
Title La Cuisine
For me, It's another so so BL. The number of episodes scares me!
0 0
On Oh! Boarding House • Mar 16, 2022
Title Oh! Boarding House Spoiler
The last kiss made me somehow uncomfortable.
3 1
Replying to Cajite • Mar 15, 2022
Title Oh! Boarding House
Where Do you guys watch it? Dramafool only hast the first two episodes
Viki
1 0
