News
Replying to Nadif • 8 days ago
Person Mimie Bhapat Ahchariyasripong
brati ciize ini manis banget orangnya
manisss apalagi baru ultah
1 0
Replying to Mira • 20 days ago
Title Pls Love
I love one31, a lot of their shows are my favorite. I hope they can make more GLs, I can't with ch3 anymore TT
u can watch "Juliet and Juliet", which is currently running
1 1
Replying to Jane Patrick • 20 days ago
Title Pls Love
Rabbit on the moon? One31 is actually better than ch3
Correct, "Rabbit on the Moon". Kao Supassra plays a role in a story that is more or less the samee. We don't blame the cast; rather, it was the production that failed to pay enough attention to the story
0 0
On Pls Love • 21 days ago
Title Pls Love
one31 (Rabbit on the Moon) creates better stories than this one -_-
0 5
On Third Person • 27 days ago
Title Third Person
mimi vibes nya ciize banget bah
1 0
On Mimie Bhapat Ahchariyasripong • 27 days ago
Person Mimie Bhapat Ahchariyasripong
vibesnya Ciize banget kaa mimiiii
1 2