News
On Jin Young • May 2, 2019
Person Jin Young
He is so handsome. I can't focus on other characters in my first first love because my complete focus was on him ????❤️❤️❤️
5 0
On Fool in Love with You • Sep 5, 2018
Title Fool in Love with You
Is anyone working on subbing this drama?
1 0
Replying to Alice • Jul 26, 2018
Title Stairway to Stardom
Ep 31 now subbed and available here: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6q68nv. Because I work with the same people…
Thank you very much for letting me know about it. Will you continue posting further episodes with subtitles of this drama or it is just temporary ?
0 0
Replying to lovy sharma • May 25, 2018
Title Fool in Love with You
Where have you watched 11 and 12 episodes of this show with English subtitles.
Okay thanks
0 0
On Fool in Love with You • May 7, 2018
Title Fool in Love with You
I have watched 10 episodes of this drama so far but I can't find more episodes of this drama with English subtitles
0 0
Replying to OnigiriBunnie • May 6, 2018
Title Fool in Love with You
I really want to watch this drama, but I am sure my 3 years of Chinese is not good enough to understand it. Is…
Where have you watched 11 and 12 episodes of this show with English subtitles.
1 0
Replying to LMitsuki • May 6, 2018
Title Fool in Love with You
I guess this is probably too late, but what do you mean by teaching you? I can suggest you an easy program to…
What program?
0 0
On Stairway to Stardom • May 1, 2018
Title Stairway to Stardom
I have watched 30 episodes of this drama till now but I can't get more episodes with English subtitles. Can anybody suggest me where I can find more episodes with English subtitles?
0 0