News
On School 2013 • Aug 27, 2013
Title School 2013
LEE JONG SUK MY LOVE<3:D -actinglikefifteenyearoldcrazyfan-
1 0
On Missing You • Jan 18, 2013
Title Missing You
omo cant wait for eng sub for final ep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 0
On That Winter, the Wind Blows • Jan 13, 2013
Title That Winter, the Wind Blows
omo WHAT A GREAT ACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 0
On Missing You • Jan 11, 2013
Title Missing You
OH MY GOD..I AM GOIN TO WATCH 5TH EPISODE IN ROW:D
6 0
Replying to Waffle_Minetty • Jan 10, 2013
Title Missing You
episode 14 : sir yoochunnie i see a little moustache :'D
:D:D:D I AM DYING :D:D:D
1 0
On Sungkyunkwan Scandal • Jan 10, 2013
Title Sungkyunkwan Scandal
Last two episodes. I am gonna miss them all.I am about to cry :-(
1 0
On Heartstrings • Jan 7, 2013
Title Heartstrings
I love Yonghwa and Shinhye..but unfortunately this drama was kinda boring :D i loved the couple moments but the story was kinda weak...10 points for music...it was daebak:)
4 0
On Park Yoo Chun • Jan 6, 2013
Person Park Yoo Chun
I REALLY WANNA TOUCH MYSELF^^ LALALALALA XD
5 0
On Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy • Jan 4, 2013
Title Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy
I swear this is the biggest chemistry between them XD
2 0
