K-Drama
On Imitation • Jun 4, 2021
Title Imitation
to me the show is just gettig better, i was already obessed with it before but now ryok is likeable and doesn't act rude for no reason anymore so im enjoying it! highly recommend to anyone watch!
7 1
On Imitation • May 11, 2021
Title Imitation
the drama is good i hope the rating goes up again .. the cast must have worked hard.This drama just feels so real and organic, they have such an engaging plot and I absolutely love all the characters so far, especially ria and hyuk .
13 0
Replying to Ceridane • May 9, 2021
Title Imitation
I barely finished the first episode. 9.3 rating is very confusing to me.
maybe it's just not the right drama for you, for example I can't watch hospital playlist without sleeping
2 1
Replying to haruny • May 8, 2021
Title Imitation
Anyone knows if Sparkling released a song too? I can't find it
next week
1 1
On Imitation • May 8, 2021
Title Imitation
I love how this sheds some light into what goes on behind the scenes of the kpop industry. I am really hoping kpop fans, kdrama fans, and basically anyone who watches it can understand the lesson and the morals trying to be presented in this drama and really take it into consideration. Idols are still human. Cant wait for the next episode :)
3 0
On Imitation • May 7, 2021
Title Imitation
YEAH, LETS GO
2 0
On Next Door Witch J • Oct 9, 2020
Title Next Door Witch J
looking foward
0 0
On Lovely Horribly • Aug 13, 2018
Title Lovely Horribly
so much fun
0 0
On Sisters-in-Law • Jun 4, 2017
Title Sisters-in-Law
i thin this one gonna be better than golden pouch, hope some site pick it up
0 1
