Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Aug 29, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Vice Versa universal
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 22, 2022
On Lee Ju Sil • Feb 2, 2025
Person Lee Ju Sil
Rest in peace 🙁🕊️🤍 you will be missed dearly
0 0
On The Childe • Jul 21, 2023
Title The Childe
I love suspense and action! Absolutely amazing but it wasn’t really my cup of tea. The plot twist at the end was incredible and shocking. I skipped a lot of scenes bc they were boring 😪😪 but the chasing, action, much more violence is when I really give it a try to watch bc suspense/thiller/action is my thing!
2 0
On Enigma • Jul 15, 2023
Title Enigma
Aww just only 4 eps 🙁🙁 i love these kind of thrillers/suspension!!! First ep ngl i absolutely LOVE ITTT oh my god the acting from prim is incredibly awesome!!! Win being all suspicious and everything is pretty funny and pretty awesome to know about this!!
4 0
Replying to theppunyavc • Jul 7, 2023
Title Home School
am i the only one struggling to watch this? i keep trying to get invested with every episode that passes but the…
I can certainly agree with you. I’ve been struggling to move on a scene and would always go on tiktok or play games to take time away and I try to come bck at it but really isn’t helping that much. At least I try to watch the ep and try to make it to the end!
0 0
On Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938 • Jun 18, 2023
I think there will probably be a season 3 since the story isn’t over. What happened with the original mountain god? Is it possible to get to that story? Yes and no! Since Yeon arrived in 1938, the old hag explained to him that he will last a month in the era he’s currently but in the future he will be gone for a week. She also explained all the things he’s done in the era will not cause changes to the future. There’s possible way that the original mountain god will not exist anymore, but here’s the catch. What if he entered 1 min in after Yeon and Shinju went inside first. What if the original mountain god had a plan beforehand and knew about this chaos. Who knows. (I could be wrong since I forget half of the eps… 😓😓)
1 0
On Our Skyy 2 • Jun 8, 2023
Title Our Skyy 2
My ranking 🙋‍♀️
1. 1000 stars
2. Bad buddy
3. Msp
4. The eclipse
5. Vice versa
6. A boss and a babe
7. nlmg
8. Star in my mind
Absolutely cried more for 1000 stars, I just finished the series like last week and it’s the best time I wasted. Absolutely adoring the series is. I regret for not watching it before hand 😭😭 now I understand the whole story and I absolutely cried so bad for Tian and PhuPha 🫶🏼 They are the best character and the best series to ever exist. Thank you for giving up 2 last special ep for each series, I am very blessed.
10 0
Replying to violetmooncat • Jun 8, 2023
Title Our Skyy 2
My ranking: 1-2: Bad BuddyxTaleoftheThousandStar 3: Never Let Me Go 4: The Eclipse5: My School President 6: Vice…
UR SO REAL TO PUT BAD BUDDYx1000STARS FIRST!!!!
3 0
On The Eighth Sense • Apr 16, 2023
y’all should pretend that the last scene of ep 6 doesn’t exist, challenge, GO! 🥰🥰😍😍😍😍
7 0
Replying to pjmbish • Mar 28, 2023
WTFFF 10EPS????I THOUGHT IT WAS 15 WDYM NEXT WEEK IS THE LAST
I still don’t believe it dude. IT WAS 15 EPS NOT 10.
0 1
Replying to Mimicat • Mar 28, 2023
WTF IT WAS 15 EPS
RIGHT 15 EPS AND THE REDUCED IT TO 10 EP AND I’M MAD ABOUT IT. I WAS SO EXCITED TO GET MORE EPS ON THIS SERIES BUT WERE GETTING ONLY TEN. How disappointing
1 0
Replying to KDramaTipsy • Feb 9, 2023
When SC switched with the gardener in the end, he walked out of his room with his golden spoon in his pocket.…
Omg this makes more sense. I really never pay attention what he has or anything, just the plot itself. Thank you so much for me to understand!
2 1
Replying to luvstaerae • Feb 8, 2023
AHHHH I AM SO EXCITEDDDDD
It’s on a school day (for me), it’s okay anything for MLC 😝😝🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼💋💋💋
1 0