News
Replying to nautbear • Jul 10, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
7/11 18:00 (GMT +8)
Is that the western timezone or China's time zone?
2 1
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Jul 9, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
Does anyone know what time is the release?
4 3
On Dazzling • May 30, 2026
Title Dazzling
Do you guys have the dazzling airing calendar? Can anyone send it to me? Ty
1 4
On Dazzling • May 27, 2026
Title Dazzling
Cant waittt for blond li yunruii
3 1
Replying to JaMBae21 • May 22, 2026
Title A Splendid Match Spoiler
Where can I watch all the complete episodes? I’m only up to episode 34…
kisskh
1 0
Replying to Lmorgan0220 • May 10, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
If you followed their conversation about the river transport and the canals he gave himself away . You could see…
Yea I noticed thats why im very suspicious of him now!! These villain is picking both side and its maddening
3 0
On A Splendid Match • May 10, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
why do I think that chen yanyun teacher/master, is also a villain
6 6
Replying to lyn • Apr 20, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
Im really looking forward to his fighting scene. just watching the reuters already gives me a goosebumbs on how…
I hope they wont cut any scene of his
9 1
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Apr 20, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
Im really looking forward to his fighting scene. just watching the reuters already gives me a goosebumbs on how good he is. especially on the fight scene where his word have fire. And also his blindfolded in a horseback archery tooo
16 2
Replying to lyn • Apr 20, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
I love Aimi since I first saw her, But its unfortunately bad that she got casted with a much older partner in…
I hope when this come out hou minghao wouldn't get much of a backlash bcz this isnt even his fault at the first placd bcz he is the first billing of this drama.
8 0
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Apr 20, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
I love Aimi since I first saw her, But its unfortunately bad that she got casted with a much older partner in a drama. which she could've been a fl for a teenage drama. I just really want to shit her agency and her parents on agreeing with this. they are really sacrificing her for money
13 17
On Veil of Shadows • Mar 31, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
what time guys?
1 1
Replying to Crysi06 • Mar 21, 2026
Title Fate beyond Script
I'm sooo curious too! I don't know anymore how it will end, this one I most def can't figure out. Like ADWAD,…
ikr!! when I finally thought that they did it. then the thing reset again huhu. now this time lou suiyi will change their fate
1 1
On Unveil: Jadewind • Feb 5, 2026
Title Unveil: Jadewind
what is the release time in chinese time?
2 2
Replying to CC_ • Jan 27, 2026
Title Immortalis
yes
where can I read the english version?
2 1
On Immortalis • Jan 25, 2026
Title Immortalis
does this have a novel?
4 4
On Shine on Me • Dec 30, 2025
Title Shine on Me
is there any episode schedule on this one? why is it only 1 ep per day?
1 3
Replying to GoodRick • Oct 27, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
Is this genuinely good or overrated?
ITS SO GOOD
7 0
On Love in the Clouds • Oct 26, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
I DONT THINK I CAN MOVE ON FROM THISSS
16 0
Replying to lyn • Oct 26, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
ITS SO GOOOD, EVEN THO THERES A LOT OF CHANGE FROM THE NOVEL, THEY STILL MANAGED TO PULL THIS OUTTT
I LIKE THIS MOree
0 0