News
Replying to Love in the Clouds • Oct 10, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
Replying to deleted comment
her acting is bad? I think thats how her character supposed to act..
4 1
Replying to lyn • Oct 10, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds Spoiler
in the novel ming yi saved situ ling thats why situ ling felt very grateful to mingyi and starting to fall for…
the novel is a happy ending, they got 2 child☝🏻
1 2
Replying to lyn • Oct 10, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
so excited to see the next episode, I want to see jealous ji bozai and situ ling
in the novel ming yi saved situ ling thats why situ ling felt very grateful to mingyi and starting to fall for her. but in this drama they changed it and now he saw her use magic lol HHAHAHAHA but I guess they are gonna follow the plot where situ ling will hide it from everyone and start protecting mingyi
4 4
On Love in the Clouds • Oct 10, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
so excited to see the next episode, I want to see jealous ji bozai and situ ling
6 5
On Love in the Clouds • Oct 9, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
I still can’t believe that she’s just casually reading the dual cultivation manual lol. it brings back my wdbtd memories with their dual cultivation 😭
5 0
On Love in the Clouds • Oct 9, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
for peoplr who doesn’t like misunderstanding, betrayal, using each other for your own purpose plot. I suggest you not to watch this because I don’t want anyone to keep saying the obvious plot in the drama where it’s literally the focus of the drama
5 0
Replying to lyn • Oct 9, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
im surprised some people said that they don’t have any chemistry, and they dropped this drama..
like what made you think that they don’t have any chemistry
5 0
On Love in the Clouds • Oct 9, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
im surprised some people said that they don’t have any chemistry, and they dropped this drama..
3 1
On Love in the Clouds • Oct 9, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
the new episode is so good!! do know the exciting part is when you already saw the reuters when its filming and, you saw the scene in the drama?? I always screamm whenever that happens
1 0
Replying to RURU • Oct 9, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
before i start this, are the leads enemies? Hiding her identity while plotting against him or does she hide it…
they’re not a hatred enemy but a fighting enemy. they are both acting to each other, but as they bond they grew more closer and ji bozai will start to fall for her. then there’s the angst part where he finally know his identity and now he knows that she’s just using him. You kind of hit on the key points though because of the novel there will be a misunderstanding and betrayal plot and the getting back together really got longer because he is now the one who is pursuing her
2 0
Replying to lyn • Oct 8, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
I LOVEDD IT WHAT THE HELL
I already forgot some info about the novel, but I think I quite like the changed they made
4 0
On Love in the Clouds • Oct 8, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
I LOVEDD IT WHAT THE HELL
6 2
Replying to Yuchen • Oct 7, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
📢 "Love in the Clouds" D-Day Broadcast Materials Schedule (Synchronized Release)📆 October 8Weibo•…
what does CP mean?
1 0
On Love in the Clouds • Oct 7, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
its so frustrating that when this come out, im too busy practicing our dance😭
4 0
Replying to lyn • Oct 5, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
I really can’t wait for this drama to air for reall!! I need someone to talk or rant about this drama hhuhu
same! I keep talking about this drama to my friends even tho they know nothing about cdrama!! they basically know who is my favorite chinese actor now lol
5 0
Replying to lyn • Oct 5, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
watch me rant here after the drama aired🫶🏻☝🏻
I really can’t wait for this drama to air for reall!! I need someone to talk or rant about this drama hhuhu
6 4
On Love in the Clouds • Oct 5, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
watch me rant here after the drama aired🫶🏻☝🏻
7 5
Replying to hani supremacy • Oct 2, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion
same for me.. i got to around ep30 without any problems but after that i really struggled to keep watchingep34…
Shadow love is quite nice, it’s just that I was too obsessed with wdbtd that I don’t have time to watch it😁
1 1
Replying to hani supremacy • Oct 2, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion
same for me.. i got to around ep30 without any problems but after that i really struggled to keep watchingep34…
What's stopping me rn is my school tomorrow, thats why im going to continue watching this tomorrow. Then I'll watch shadow love next because I also got stuck at ep10 there.
1 4
Replying to hani supremacy • Oct 2, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion
same for me.. i got to around ep30 without any problems but after that i really struggled to keep watchingep34…
Im currently at episode 34 now, but I watched it on 2x lol. I still want to finish this because I don't wanna waste my time on watching this without finishing.
1 6