News
On Such a Good Love • Apr 13, 2025
Title Such a Good Love
I really want a happy ending but I feel like I am going to end up crying at last episode 🥲
3 0
Replying to Sounova • Mar 6, 2025
Title The First Frost
Fo the ppl who say that the supporting characters scenes were unnecessary, this is a drama yall not an MV ????…
I get it but it was just filling scenes so unnecessary and too many scenes.
0 0
On Lighter & Princess • Mar 6, 2025
Title Lighter & Princess
is it worth to watch?
0 1
On The First Frost • Mar 6, 2025
Title The First Frost
i am so surprised right now. I thought it was like a trend on tik tok when people were saying that hidden love is connected to the first fost. until I decided to google it and was so surprised when I found out that sang Yan in hidden love was the same character in the first fost. and now it makes so much sense. I feel like a fool after watching 22 episodes without realizing that they were connected this whole time.
7 0
On Who Is She! • Jan 23, 2025
Title Who Is She!
I can't be the only one who didn't understand the ending. it's very confusing I still don't know what happened or what was her decision.
5 3
On King the Land • Jun 21, 2023
Title King the Land
love it
6 0
On Doom at Your Service • Jun 14, 2023
Title Doom at Your Service
I just finished it and wow.... it was so good and the chemistry between the main roles was the best I have ever seen 10 out of 10 i totally would recommend.
8 3
On The Good Bad Mother • May 13, 2023
Title The Good Bad Mother
I just finished episode 6 and I am in tears.
1 0
Replying to Kate • May 6, 2023
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
So far, today's episode is the best that has been released.
totally agree
0 0
