Editorials
On Twelve Letters • Aug 31, 2025
Title Twelve Letters
completed watching 1st episode the cinematography and screen play is so good 😍. always wanted a modern drama with this setting i loved it. Zhou yiran looks so good 😭
7 0
On Love for You • Aug 28, 2025
Title Love for You
I'm checking out the behind-the-scenes of this drama and I’m obsessed with Zhang Jingyi's outfits! 😭 She looks so gorgeous. Can’t wait for the show to drop! my favorite actors ahhh😭
6 0
Replying to Cami • Aug 20, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
I think you should blame the writer, not the character!
I am just joking
1 0
Replying to YanYan • Aug 20, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
I'm sure we can all agree that we would have traded Chu Zhao for Yan He.
for real
0 0
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 20, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
main leads carried this drama. I think upto jiang arc it was perfect but after that it fell off. lead pair is absolutely perfect.
2 1
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 20, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
good drama suffered rushed plot and ending 😔i blame chu zhao for this
3 2
On Revenged Love • Aug 9, 2025
Title Revenged Love
they are watching stay with me 🥹 you don't understand how much this means to me 😩
18 0
On Revenged Love • Jul 29, 2025
Title Revenged Love
ziyu my actor of the year 😌
4 0
Replying to jimsonweed • Jul 29, 2025
Title Revenged Love
"Your brother...took my Green Eyed Monster." 🥺🥺🥺
that scene broke me 💔
4 0
On Revenged Love • Jul 29, 2025
Title Revenged Love
Wang Shuo pack up your little tricks and leave Wei Wei alone😭
6 0
On Revenged Love • Jul 28, 2025
Title Revenged Love
my wei wei 🥺
10 0
On Revenged Love • Jul 28, 2025
Title Revenged Love
I am happy for jiang and guo 😭babies
6 0
On Revenged Love • Jul 28, 2025
Title Revenged Love
man I hate this trope so much but I am too invested 😭😭😭 fuck wang brothers. they made my wei wei cry 😤
6 0
On Revenged Love • Jul 28, 2025
Title Revenged Love
FUCK YOU WANG SHUO !
13 0
On Stay with Me • Jul 22, 2025
Title Stay with Me
I miss wu bi 😩
3 0
On Stay with Me • Jul 22, 2025
Title Stay with Me
can they give us S2 😭😭😭😭 i miss my babies so much
5 0
On Revenged Love • Jul 22, 2025
Title Revenged Love
man wang shuo eyes are too pretty 😍😩
9 1
On Revenged Love • Jul 22, 2025
Title Revenged Love
wang shuo you are too pretty but your so annoying
8 0
On Zi Yu • Jul 18, 2025
Person Zi Yu
kinda need him in a drama like when I fly towards you 🥰he is so handsome and too pretty
8 0
On Revenged Love • Jul 18, 2025
Title Revenged Love
THAT KISS IS EVERYTHING MAN 😭😭😭
16 0
