Editorials
Replying to KDAdk • Nov 6, 2024
Title The Fiery Priest Season 2
platform?
Disney+
0 0
Replying to Vader • Nov 3, 2024
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
Does someone know around when this will air?
maybe 2026
0 0
On The Nice Guy • Nov 2, 2024
Title The Nice Guy
which cable?
0 0
Replying to Bluefire • Nov 2, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
Which ott services would be
Netflix
6 0
Replying to Nothinggggh • Oct 22, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
https://page.kakao.com/content/65201745
thank you soo much!!
1 0
Replying to Nothinggggh • Oct 21, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
https://page.kakao.com/content/65201745
it's in Korean...I want in english..the translation is not working!
0 4
On When the Phone Rings • Oct 20, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
where can I read the webtoon???
0 6
Replying to Lilies • Oct 9, 2024
Title Family by Choice
All episode aired one day????
no 2 epi per week
0 0
Replying to Mullagarey • Oct 6, 2024
Title Love Next Door
I need a cdrama recommendation please , A really really good one , I need something to distract me from LND Please…
when I fly towards you,cute programmer,unforgettable love, hidden love
2 7
Replying to criwery • Sep 25, 2024
Title What Comes after Love
is anyone of them disable by any means? can't hear can't speak? coz a lot of Japanese adaptation includes it
no.. both they leads are not disable
3 0
On My Merry Marriage • Sep 22, 2024
Title My Merry Marriage
where can I watch this?
0 0
Replying to Random Series • Sep 21, 2024
Title One Dollar Lawyer
Not easy to answer without spoiling, but if you are after romance and cuteness then you will not find here.
thanks
0 0
Replying to leeueeyeon • Sep 17, 2024
Title The Trunk
Date when??? 😭I want my girl Hyun Jin again 🥺
q4 of 2024
0 1
Replying to Random Series • Sep 17, 2024
Title One Dollar Lawyer
Not easy to answer without spoiling, but if you are after romance and cuteness then you will not find here.
plss spoil 🥺
0 2
On One Dollar Lawyer • Sep 16, 2024
Title One Dollar Lawyer
do they have any romantic scenes?
0 4
On Queen Woo • Aug 31, 2024
Title Queen Woo
where can I watch it?
0 1
On Love Scout • Aug 19, 2024
Title Love Scout
maybe it airs after "the judge from the hell"..
1 0
Replying to Skz16 • Aug 18, 2024
Title Love Next Door
Does he like her? Like did he have a crush on her when he was younger? Like in the first ep I can see he cares…
maybe.. because when JHI said congratulations to JSM...we can notice a different tone when he said..he cares for her too...maybe soon he will notice his love for her..
1 1
Replying to Annette • Jul 26, 2024
Title Genie, Make a Wish
Does anyone know when the release date is?
maybe early 2025..
0 0
On Red Swan • Jul 24, 2024
Title Red Swan
is there any intimate scenes between the leads??
0 3
