Editorials
On Youth of May • Jul 21, 2024
Title Youth of May
where can I see without Netflix?
0 2
Replying to carolgrana • Jul 5, 2024
Title Love Next Door
Is August 17 a sure date already?
yes
2 1
Replying to linacaromina • Jun 24, 2024
Title Queen Woo
I LOOVEEE all the lead actors.
it will air on August
3 0
Replying to Cora • Jun 22, 2024
Title The Frog
Is this going to be a serial killer cult horror kinda show???
no it's a psychological,thriller,mystery
2 1
Replying to lemonteaahjumma • Jun 20, 2024
Title Connection
Hi, I'm huge fan of Ji Sung's but sadly couldn't access any OTT platform to watch this (not available in my region)Could…
hitv app
1 0
Replying to jay_iz_here • Jun 19, 2024
Title The Atypical Family
I’ve never seen a male lead that was a worse father.
he has a character development
6 1
On Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher Lesson 2 • Jun 17, 2024
Title Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher Lesson 2
OTT?
0 0
Replying to moonchild • Jun 11, 2024
Title Love Scout
probably November/December
ohh.. thanks
0 0
On Love Scout • Jun 10, 2024
Title Love Scout
which cabel? does this come?
0 1
On Love Scout • Jun 10, 2024
Title Love Scout
does anyone have an idea when this will air (any month)
0 2
Replying to Ice_Kingt • Jun 9, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
umm was this the original name of the drama?
No,this was the original title..because I want no loss in love
2 1
Replying to SH13 • May 30, 2024
Title Dreaming of a Freaking Fairytale
paramount +
thanks
0 0
On Dreaming of a Freaking Fairytale • May 24, 2024
Title Dreaming of a Freaking Fairytale
OTT?
0 2
On Weak Hero Class 1 • May 23, 2024
Title Weak Hero Class 1
why their is a English name? they didn't use it ..
0 1
Replying to starlight_ • May 19, 2024
Title The Atypical Family
dramacool,hitv app
today episode will air 10:30pm KST..you should check with your country's time.. and check in the website..
0 2
Replying to loopzie • May 19, 2024
Title The Atypical Family
GUYS I AM DESPERATE CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE I SHOULD WATCH IT FROM CUZ I DONT HAVE NETFLIX ANYMORE. 😭
dramacool,hitv app
0 4
Replying to Vanessa Kit • May 16, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Does anyone know where to watch “You Quiz on the Block”? Thank you.
dramacool,hitv
2 1
On Pretty Crazy • May 14, 2024
Title Pretty Crazy
stills released 🔥
2 0
Replying to PortWine • May 11, 2024
Title Connection
She is a reporter who knew Ji Sung's character and the other male characters when they were younger. She'll probably…
thanks
0 0
On Crash • May 10, 2024
Title Crash
Is there any hope for romance between leads??
0 1
