Editorials Replying to Tom • May 11, 2026
Title Destiny of Life
Are you new to cdrama? You literally forget everything. Cdrama take time to air since after filming it will undergo…
thank you soo much❤️
8 5
Replying to Ray • May 11, 2026
Title Notes from the Last Row
It is bl or bromance??
both no
6 0
Replying to Tom • May 11, 2026
Title Destiny of Life
Are you new to cdrama? You literally forget everything. Cdrama take time to air since after filming it will undergo…
I'm not mad?
0 7
Replying to starlight_ • May 11, 2026
Title Jae Seok’s B&B Rules!
whyyy isn't she a good comedian?
why what happened? I have seen her in some clips..may I know???
0 0
Replying to Yuxin00 • May 8, 2026
Title Jae Seok’s B&B Rules!
why ye eun.?BINGIT
whyyy isn't she a good comedian?
2 2
Replying to Tom • May 7, 2026
Title Destiny of Life
Are you new to cdrama? You literally forget everything. Cdrama take time to air since after filming it will undergo…
yesss I'm new..have watched like maybe 5 all after airing.. I'm excited for this soo I asked
11 0
Replying to Criss_Cross_M2 • May 4, 2026
Title Yumi's Cells Season 3 Spoiler
We got that Shin Sun Rok is 29 in this drama. But i never got how old Yumi is, only that she's older and in her…
34-36 ig
1 0
Replying to starlight_ • May 4, 2026
Title Yumi's Cells Season 3
yessss
but s1,2 you will have a more detailed explanation Abt cells and why she quit her job and all
2 1
Replying to veronika79 • May 4, 2026
Title Yumi's Cells Season 3
can I watch this season without having seen season 1-2?
yessss
2 2
On Filing for Love • May 2, 2026
Title Filing for Love
mannnnnn insnae plot twist.. I didn't expect!!! I think she should be a muse buttt!!!!!
10 0
Replying to Always High • May 1, 2026
Title Perfect Crown Spoiler
They're officially married 🤧
I saw fl falling down during the ceremony?
4 1
On An Incurable Case of Love • Apr 29, 2026
Title An Incurable Case of Love
I love I love!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 make something like this again !!! I lovee
1 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • Apr 29, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Mr. Queen(WLGYT)The Red SleeveIn Your Radiant SeasonCrash Landing on You (CLOY)Lovely Runner (highly recommended)The…
hahaha
0 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • Apr 27, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Mr. Queen(WLGYT)The Red SleeveIn Your Radiant SeasonCrash Landing on You (CLOY)Lovely Runner (highly recommended)The…
whyyy
0 2
Replying to Nick_Fox • Apr 26, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Mr. Queen(WLGYT)The Red SleeveIn Your Radiant SeasonCrash Landing on You (CLOY)Lovely Runner (highly recommended)The…
when life gives you tangerine
2 4
On Destiny of Life • Apr 25, 2026
Title Destiny of Life
got a date??
0 11
Replying to starlight_ • Apr 25, 2026
Title Ready or Not: Texas
where you saww?
thank you sooo much!!
0 1
Replying to Mimi • Apr 25, 2026
Title Ready or Not: Texas
I live in Texas and the first episode made me laugh so much when Na bought the denim vest with a Whataburger patch.…
where you saww?
0 3
On Sold Out on You • Apr 25, 2026
Title Sold Out on You
I'm not watching..😭😭😭i can't see kim bum in second leaddd I'm soo sorry!!!😭😭😭
6 1
Replying to Nuan • Apr 22, 2026
Title 100 Days of Deception
Do anyone know when this will aired?
Last of26
3 0
