Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 2, 2023
Replying to Virginia • Feb 19, 2026
Its been confirmed? Idk if i can watch season 3 since it's only on Hulu :/
I saw somewhere there were talks but idk it may take 2y😞
1 1
Replying to ChanYang • Feb 19, 2026
Atleast I won't have 2nd male lead syndrome 😔 I will have multiple male Cameo syndrome 🤣
😞😞😞😞😞😞
2 1
Replying to Sneak peek • Feb 18, 2026
I haven't watched the drama but can anyone say kim jae won role in drama like does he like heroine ?
hahaha
1 0
Replying to starlight_ • Jan 17, 2026
Title Undercover Miss Hong Spoiler
yessss ex lovers trope
it's like a proposal happens and kinda someone rejects.they meet again
1 0
On Pro Bono • Jan 9, 2026
Title Pro Bono
is it really nice?? or a like oh my ghost?? I'm not asking abt the genre..just th feel of it???
2 1
Replying to Hee won • Jan 6, 2026
Title Spring Fever
Hello Everyone 🥳.. Today is my birthday 🎈🎂
happy birthday!!!
1 1