Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 minute ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 2, 2023
Replying to Lyn • Dec 23, 2025
Title Shine on Me Spoiler
Guys so how many years gap is this?
6 years
2 0
On Idol I • Dec 22, 2025
Title Idol I
hope it's goodddd🥰🥰🥰
1 0
On Love Me • Dec 20, 2025
Title Love Me
sooo just completed epi1 what happened with the mom's accident??? and why the daughter soo distant and furious?
1 0
Replying to UnicornBaby • Nov 20, 2025
Title Dear X Spoiler
Anyone who has read the webtoon please spoil it to me, how did it end? Are there any more fallen victim?
yesss 2 other
1 0
Replying to starlight_ • Nov 20, 2025
Title Dear X
it's adapted from a webtoon !
nopee. I thought u were talking Abt the director like he didn't do anything wrong hr just adapted from the webtoon..
0 0
Replying to Fifi • Nov 20, 2025
Title Dear X Spoiler
Hi maybe it won't be the same as the webtoon but would you mind putting spoiler because I haven't read the webtoon
BAJ will not end with anyone
she will be alone
0 0
Replying to enigmatic_zephy • Nov 20, 2025
Title Dear X
overall,director is sympathetic towards BAJ and sees a sociopath vs a psychopath in her.Hence, he will not give…
it's adapted from a webtoon !
3 2
On Love Me • Nov 12, 2025
Title Love Me
why there are 3ml and 3fl? it is adapted from webtoon???
2 3
Replying to Dramatic_love • Nov 8, 2025
Title Spirit Fingers Spoiler
Someone pls explain the plot
she's an introvert, awkward.. suddenly she meets an grp of art students and draws with them..she has an crush on one of the art student..and there's also an model who is the main lead.
4 4
Replying to sneakypugilist • Nov 7, 2025
Title Dear X Spoiler
does anyone know how the webtoon ended?
I heard like I'm not sure..jun seo says to the media Abt her and she ends up pretty bad.
4 2
Replying to Aye domino • Oct 21, 2025
are season 1&2 necessary to watch before s3?
u need to atleast to have an glimpse of it
1 0