Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Sep 27, 2019
  • Location: TOP-ssi's Lap
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: August 17
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 7, 2012
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 18, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I was just reading the chat thread I like Song Seung Hyeon as well
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 18, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
hehe Hi friend :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 18, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
lol we were just enjoying our chats??
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 18, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I do its mangagirl321. I just started there so I don't have nearly all them listed yet
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 18, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hehe glad you enjoyed The One. It's become one of my favorite manga. I am wondering what tragedy will strike Lele and Eros next.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 18, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I have not seen that drama. He caught my eye in Can't Lose as the hot bartender.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 17, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Ahh thanks I will have to watch it :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 17, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
What drama has the blue towel scene?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 16, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I am on episode two still......lately I haven't been able to focus on anything. I like what I have seen so far.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 16, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
iTunes has been adding a lot of K-pop stuff, which is a great option because I can buy only the songs I like. But I do have buy a few CDs for those that I REALLY want.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 16, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
LOL I could actually buy that one on Amazon here in the states. Bit pricey though.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 16, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Both his single albums are out of print :( I have the second one but I REALLY want to buy the first one but I can't
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 16, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
You should look up Jeong Jin Woon "You Walking Toward Me" on youtube. It's one of my favorite songs. Jinwoon has also released 3 other singles in addition to this one.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 15, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Yup!!!! LOL I am gonna dramathon Iris
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 15, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
It's good to have a break :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 15, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Oooo I love your avi. Hyorin is my favorite female K-pop artist
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 15, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
:p fine fine don't believe *goes to cry in the corner*....btw I haven't seen you on in a few days been busy?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 15, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
hahahaha I happened to just get up...I actually slept a while last night
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 15, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Not really because the lab is it's own little space and the lady I share a shift with doesn't care.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 14, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Will it let you reply to people???
0 0