Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Sep 27, 2019
  • Location: TOP-ssi's Lap
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: August 17
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 7, 2012
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 20, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment Spoiler
That's ok. Is everything ok?
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 11, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I watch anime and they did the first end title for Ao no Exorcist
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 11, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hehe 2PM was my intro to K-pop and K-drama
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 9, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thank you!!! :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 8, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment Spoiler
I got two VIP tickets for the Friday concert!!!! I am so freaking excited!!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 4, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment Spoiler
Manga Storm is my fav iPhone/iPad app for manga/manhwa. I have to do landscape for manhwa, but it's good and you can download for offline access. I can access around 5 of the most popular manga scans sites from this appy :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 29, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
OMG I just saw on FB they are doing another concert. I am so tempted to try for VIP again
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 29, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I think that was the biggest surprise for me. I never realized so many people were willing to do it.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 24, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Yeah, because they are huge in Asia. I am a bit surprised how fast they sold out here.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 23, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Not VIP I got regular tickets
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 22, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
How did you manage it?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 21, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I wonder how many are a available. I am worried I will miss out
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 20, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I have never paid that much for a concert
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 20, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Over 300 by the time they add their fees then taxes and so on
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 20, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I am hoping my best friend is cool with spending a fortune for VIP Big Bang tickets
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 20, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
OMG I can't believe we aren't friends on here. I also think I have gone completely crazy.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 18, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
ALI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG tickets will being going on sale for the Honda Center soon!!!!!!! Big Bang is now listed on their calendar of events!!! *dances around madly*
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 18, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi your welcome and you should check the Big Bang thread. I just posted a link about their concert in CA. So exited!!!!!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 16, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
LOL I just finished chapter 2...I so see me reading this until I'm completely caught up
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 16, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I just finished the first chapter of Tower of God. LOVE IT... thank you for the recommendation :D
0 0