Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Sep 27, 2019
  • Location: TOP-ssi's Lap
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: August 17
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 7, 2012
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 16, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
LMAO I have read quite a few Mayu Shinjo's manga, but Fruits Basket and MARS are my all time favorites.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 16, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hahaha they are full of yummy eye candy. LOL some Yaoi are bit "in your face." Stumble across the right one first and I could see being a shocking experience.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 15, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I might be wrong it just came up as Ren Sohma when I searched. LOL were you shocked when you discovered Yaoi???
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 15, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thank you!!! Hehe I finally figured out why know yours. She is Ren Sohma from Fruits Basket so it does come from a manga and an anime :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 15, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I love your new AVI!!! Is it from an anime?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 6, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Taeyang has some candy just for you!!!! It's Hero Jaejoong with the kitty :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 4, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
What's bad about feel free to give me spoilers...
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 3, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Grrrr it's not finding you. My twitter is @mangagirl321
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 3, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I don't know I haven't had time to be on much lately. I am working extra hours so when I'm home I am usually asleep. I don't know about everyone else. I am awake for a while today though :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 3, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hehe what is your Twitter?? She left a message for me as well :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 3, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I know I get on for like 5 minutes then whoosh I'm gone again. Work keeps interfering with my play time at night LOL
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 3, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
*huggles* I'm glad your back :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 1, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I was just admiring your man in his Wedding Dress MV.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 26, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hey there, how are you?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 20, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment Spoiler
http://mydramalist.com/forum/showthread.php?980-Discussion-Big-Bang&p=269149#post269149

Sleepy compared GD and TOP to the Hitachiin Twins from Ouran High
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 20, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment Spoiler
Hehe you got censored. Your favorite Chinese actor is Dicky???
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 18, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment Spoiler
I have yet to watch that....what is up with the overly pink lips. Is it a cultural thing?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 18, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment Spoiler
Totally too pink, but then I have seen them give those way too pink lips to guys in dramas.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 18, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
It does sound good...I've got to go to the store talk to you in a bit
0 0