Editorials
On Lucky's First Love • Jan 29, 2021
Title Lucky's First Love
PLEASE THEY ARE SO ADORABLE AAA
1 0
Replying to Cntrldfusion • Nov 2, 2020
Person Jiang Meng Jie
I think Nayeon from TWICE looks a bit like her.
YESSS
0 0
On Ji Jin Seok • Aug 18, 2020
Person Ji Jin Seok
happy bdayyy! keep going !
1 0
On Kim Mi Kyung • Aug 3, 2020
Person Kim Mi Kyung
omg when she is the mother i know its a good drama :)
13 0
On Don't Disturb My Study • May 28, 2020
Title Don't Disturb My Study
omgg so excited!!
2 0
Replying to GhostOfSeoul • May 12, 2020
Title Born Again
It's a bit messed up, but yeah. Definitely worth it.
thankss, i will give it a try!!
1 1
On Born Again • May 12, 2020
Title Born Again
I'm thinking of seeing it, is it worth it??
0 3
Replying to StudyDramasPT70 • May 5, 2020
Title Meteor Garden
Same here this was my very first drama and even when some say that they get bored at it, is it for me my long-term…
I agree, and all the songs are beautiful, I never get tired of listening to them ;)
1 0
Replying to CallistoSangre • Apr 22, 2020
Title EXO Next Door
KissAsian works just fine?https://kissasian.nz/Drama/EXO-Next-Door/
ohhh yeah now i see, im soo sorry :) thanks tho
0 0
On EXO Next Door • Apr 21, 2020
Title EXO Next Door
where i can watch this drama?? on the comments say kissisian but that page is closed now soo :)) if anyone can help plizz
0 3
On I Hear You • Apr 7, 2020
Title I Hear You
I read that there will be a second season this year, I hope it´s true :))
4 0
On Meteor Garden • Mar 25, 2020
Title Meteor Garden
This was the first drama that i saw, and i just loved it. This is where all started.
5 2
