Editorials
Replying to Tina • Oct 9, 2025
Person Kevin
Kevin is finally on instagram: zzeenwoo
yaay!
0 0
On Xen • Oct 9, 2025
Person Xen
Are there any For X? I want to connect!
0 0
On Jo Hyuk Joon • Oct 9, 2025
Person Jo Hyuk Joon
Guys! Do you also think he looks a little like DK from SEVENTEEN?
11 2
On Shin Ye Chan • Oct 9, 2025
Person Shin Ye Chan
Any other For X here? I want to connect!
0 0
On Kim Jae Han • Oct 9, 2025
Person Kim Jae Han
any other For X here? I wan to connect!
1 0
Replying to TT4T • Oct 9, 2025
Person Kim Jae Han
I was thinking of where I heard of the group and remembered that clip. I felt sad, now that they're safe and protected…
Yeah omg sameee 🫶🏻
1 0
On Yang Hyuk • Oct 9, 2025
Person Yang Hyuk
Are there any For X here? I want to connect!
0 1
Replying to RONNY1232 • Oct 8, 2025
Person Mean Phiravich Attachitsataporn
they broke up a long time ago Mean said he won't be acting in BL series anymore or sm like that
Yes, I know and I’m really sad about this 😭I just wanted to ask if there are other fans and want to connect, I also like other ships like portee, firstkahotung,etc.
0 1
On Mean Phiravich Attachitsataporn • Oct 6, 2025
Person Mean Phiravich Attachitsataporn
are there any other fans of the ship #meanplan???
2 9
On Mean Phiravich Attachitsataporn • Oct 6, 2025
Person Mean Phiravich Attachitsataporn
are there other fans of the ship #meanplan???
0 0
Replying to shibalsaekkiya • Sep 15, 2025
Person Park Hyung Sik
watch happiness. such a great drama!
Omg, YES! I love that too!!!
0 0