Editorials
On Produce 48 • Aug 31, 2018
Title Produce 48 Spoiler
Jang Wonyoung on her throne like she deserves ♥
2 0
Skye-N-Rain • Apr 27, 2018
Article [Giveaway] Win Delicious Japanese Candy and Snacks!
I'd like to visit Kyoto or Seoul and i would like to visit some friends in Bali aswell.
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Jan 12, 2018
Article Find out who won in the 'Korean Snacks Box' Giveaway!
I really like Jjajangmyeon everytime i just hear or see the word i get hungry :D
0 0
On Meloholic • Dec 10, 2017
Title Meloholic
Uh this was okay i guess, if it wasn't for Kyung Soo Jin i would've dropped it already.
0 0
On The Good Thieves • Nov 5, 2017
Title The Good Thieves
I'm really sad that this drama ended, i feel like i'm going to miss watching it every week ;-;
7 0
Ceki • Nov 1, 2017
Article In Memoriam: Kim Joo Hyuk Passes Away after Car Accident
Rest in Peace :(
0 0
Replying to kdramagracias • Oct 7, 2017
Title Mad Dog
who else is here for woo do hwan? ♥
Pretty much everyone :)
4 0
Replying to Maru • Oct 1, 2017
Title The Good Thieves
No, they're 60 minutes each.
No problem! Hope you'll enjoy it! :D
1 0
Replying to Maru • Oct 1, 2017
Title The Good Thieves
No, they're 60 minutes each.
I watch the episodes as soon as they come out. I really enjoy it, it can be a bit frustrating because some things don't make any sense at all. It's okay when watching 2 episodes a week but you shouldn't rush this one then it might get a bit boring. So if you're planning to watch this you should watch a few episodes a week and don't rush it.
4 0
Replying to Seoulsistersopi • Oct 1, 2017
Title The Good Thieves
Are these episodes 30 mins long each too?
No, they're 60 minutes each.
0 0
Replying to Maru • Sep 30, 2017
Title Save Me
I think you mean the one at the end of episode 7? That one is 'The Vane - 환각'
No problem!
1 0
Replying to Sleepninja • Sep 30, 2017
Title Save Me
Does anyone know the name of the song that plays during the end credits?
I think you mean the one at the end of episode 7? That one is 'The Vane - 환각'
3 0
Skye-N-Rain • Sep 27, 2017
Article [Winners Announced] Win The Perfect Box For Fans of Korea!
I love korean food, language, dramas, music basicly everything about korea.
0 0
Replying to Neel1902 • Sep 6, 2017
Title The Good Thieves Spoiler
Ep. 34 was so sweet but heartbreaking at the end..
ikr can't wait for the next episodes ;-;
1 0
Replying to Maru • Sep 5, 2017
Article Goblin vs. The Bride of Habaek
I really didn't like goblin, so it's The Bride of Habaek for me
I don't think The Bride of Habaek is good either but it's better than what goblin was. I really didn't like watching it. Nothing to do with bad taste everyone has a different taste.
1 0
ruby • Sep 5, 2017
Article Goblin vs. The Bride of Habaek
I really didn't like goblin, so it's The Bride of Habaek for me
4 2
Skye-N-Rain • Sep 2, 2017
Article Find Out Who Won In Last Week's Bokksu Giveaway!
I love to drink tea while watching dramas and just eating chips or popcorn :D
0 0
Replying to Eternal Kdrama • Aug 22, 2017
Title Okja
let me know when this movie available on kissasian or dramanice.
You could get a free trial.
2 0
On Seo Eun Soo • Aug 4, 2017
Person Seo Eun Soo
She's really amazing in Duel can't wait to see more of her.
4 0
Replying to Tzuyu • Jun 18, 2017
Title The Good Thieves
Poll: Sojoo with Dolmok or JoonHee ???
Dolmok
3 0
