Editorials
Replying to Sweet Savage • Jan 24, 2025
Title W
honestly this one wasn't that good 😭😭
It was watchable mind u this was back in 2016
3 6
On Boys Planet • Jan 15, 2025
Title Boys Planet
if u hate on any svs lineup with someone unproblematic consider urself an opp!
4 0
Replying to sam • Jan 15, 2025
Title Boys Planet
i remember when i would wait all week for a single haobin interaction
OMG STOPP YESS
1 0
On W • Jan 14, 2025
Title W
sometimes i hate mdl commenters yall dont like anything istg
7 8
Replying to Miss Miso • Nov 17, 2024
Title Jeongnyeon: The Star Is Born
IKR! Why can't people understand that main character's needn't always have luck by their side or make excellent…
yes this is what I like about it,I feel like the dramas this days are starting to show the reality of our life and feel very humane
0 0
On Jeongnyeon: The Star Is Born • Nov 16, 2024
Title Jeongnyeon: The Star Is Born
Taeris acting is so impressive,I had a lump in my throat because of jeongnyeons desperation
6 0
On Jeongnyeon: The Star Is Born • Nov 16, 2024
Title Jeongnyeon: The Star Is Born
I will NEVER understand the hate on jeongnyeon, I understand her actions and the intent behind them they make sense
11 2
On Love Next Door • Oct 2, 2024
Title Love Next Door
lol started watching when I saw zb1 ost
4 1
On I Hear the Sunspot • Jul 2, 2024
Title I Hear the Sunspot
AHH SO GOOD!! The whole episdoe I wa smiling so hard my muscles hurt 💕💕
5 0
On Heesu in Class 2 • Jun 11, 2024
Title Heesu in Class 2
dahyun will have her acting debut and still no poster.., jiwoong reactivated his insta and still no update.
6 0
On Begins Youth • May 31, 2024
Title Begins Youth
really one of my favs but i cant bring myself to watch the last ep.
1 1
On High School Return of a Gangster • May 29, 2024
Title High School Return of a Gangster
im just gonna skip that rapist like he isnt there, i waited for this drama for chan young, idrm censoring,i live in a pretty legally homophobic country so i see why
7 11
On Love Song for Illusion • May 24, 2024
Title Love Song for Illusion
i enjoy watching shows of the produce series contestants but i really liked this but after ep 6-8 it was getting dragged and the plot went boring
2 0
Replying to Ivy • May 19, 2024
Title The Atypical Family
I love it when panic is done well, I thankfully have not suffered a trauma that causes me that sort of panic (sorry…
me too, i hate it when the script writer seems to not know much about the condition and just adds it in
1 0
Replying to yeonnverse • May 19, 2024
Title The Atypical Family
I've never experienced trauma before,(I hope youre healing
thank you for your concern, this actress is truly underrated ive liked her since a few years back
1 0
Replying to Jyte12 • May 19, 2024
Title The Atypical Family
It's so good. I had to regulate my breathing while watching because it just about gave me a panic attack.
tbh i just burst into tears of empathy
1 0
Replying to berries • May 19, 2024
Title The Atypical Family Spoiler
I-na’s friend is giving me bad vibes for some reason…
shes using her for money obv
1 0
On The Atypical Family • May 19, 2024
Title The Atypical Family
as someone who suffers from a trauma, fl portrayed the panicking scene so well it brought me to tears, ive never seen someone actually act a phobia so well
22 7
On The Atypical Family • May 14, 2024
Title The Atypical Family
i see many controversial opinions, this show is pretty unique ,i like the fact fl is anti-hero but not to the point where she's unlikeable,as someone who has ptsd i can really relate to gwiju's character,its not that confusing chill, it will get unwrapped in the next few episodes
24 0
Replying to Burcu • May 11, 2024
Title 23.5
But ongsa's parents seems okay it's ongsa who is annoying
but sun outed ongsa to her parents when she clearly wasnt ready
14 0
